★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Invictus
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 86.3 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: * "It's a strategy board game that feels right, and it outdoes much of its competition on the platform." (Touch Arcade)

* "Attractive and slick strategy game with a huge single-player campaign and competitive gameplay." (Pocket Gamer UK)

* "Greed Corp is easy to learn and difficult to master, a real pearl in the strategy genre." (spieletipps.de)

* "When a game looks this beautiful, there is an impulse to just purchase it immediately, but when there is solid gameplay to back it up, the purchase is all the more appealing." (148Apps)

* "Featuring last man standing mechanics, Greed Corp brings out the inner Machiavelli in all of us." (AppSmile)

* "It is a highly recommendable game that allows for some cool
strategies." (TouchGen)

* "While the single player is engrossing, and online multiplayer fun, it shines with four friends playing and rejoicing as foes plummet to their doom." (The Guardian)

* Metacritic Metascore: 82 out of 100

Greed Corp, the turn-based strategy game, at its finest!

The award winning console and PC strategy hit is now available to your iPhone and iPod Touch offering a long-lasting single player campaign and a variety of multiplayer options for up to four players.

How to play?

1. Choose one of four different factions: the industrious Cartel, the militaristic Empire, the Freemen preservationists, and the Pirate traders
2. Harvest resources from tiles
3. Take turns with your opponents, move your units, capture or destroy enemy tiles
4. Lead your faction to victory before all tiles get depleted and collapse

The iPhone and iPod Touch version boast the same features as the Console and PC versions, offering:

An innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles
Earn Trophies and titles, and climb the online leader-boards playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes
Campaign mode with 4 chapters spread over 24 unique maps including an extensive tutorial
2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 maps
Customize multiplayer matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (with three difficulty levels)

We cannot answer review notes in iTunes! Should you have a comment or question, please contact our team at www.facebook.com/greedcorp.mobile

Race of Champions, 4x4 Jam, Truck Jam, Froggy Jump, Froggy Launcher, Grim Filler, Fly Control, Fly Fu Pro, Wild Slide

Follow us on Twitter @InvictusGames
12-15-2011, 02:59 AM
I know this game from Steam, looks quite cool.

Does it have asynchronous multiplayer?

12-15-2011, 03:09 AM
damn it, couldn't make their app universal ?

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
12-15-2011, 03:23 AM
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
I was really hoping they would give the HD version a universal update, currently it's priced the same as the iPad version so I'm not sure if that's likely to happen.

I really want to pick this up but I'll probably wait and see if the pricing drops or of the hd does get an update
12-15-2011, 10:59 PM
12-15-2011, 11:28 PM
Great turn-based strategy game from Steam and XBLA. Landscape hex-tiles that get permanently removed when used up makes for some interesting strategies, and forces you to play a bit more aggressively.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
12-16-2011, 01:21 AM
i have this game on ps3 since release... VERY fun strategy game... since terrain is destroyed when you gather resources, you need to move and act quickly but cautiously(since resources are limited to the terrain available b4 you destroy it)

VERY happy to see this on ipod... won't be getting it for now since i have a huge backlog, but will get it asap and will recommend it to any strategy fan

Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
12-16-2011, 01:43 AM
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
I second this. So much easier to just manage a universal app.

Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2
12-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Game Impressions

01-17-2012, 12:35 AM
Digging this one up because I saw it in another thread. Looks interesting and I think it would be my thing. Anyone played/playing this. Asynch multi sounds impressive though I'm wonderig if there is much of a player base?
Crazy to see it only lasted 2 days of discussion when it looks quite promising