★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Toca Kitchen (by Toca Boca) - Kids love this!!!

12-15-2011, 05:23 AM
Toca Kitchen (by Toca Boca) - Kids love this!!!

A new universal app from Toca Boca designed for children aged 3 to 6. Lots of fun for kids of all ages though

Some promo codes for those of you who want to try it out:
LWJMJWXXFMHT
HXMXLX7XYKEP
JNJ9M3FPAPMF

12-15-2011, 06:04 AM
My little daughter is 2.5 years old and loves the Toca Boca games so much, that we ended up getting all of them! She started out with the Toca Tea Party and within a short time she knew how to pour drinks and share food with me and her stuffed dog, by tapping and swiping. It's amazing how quickly they can pick up the technology.

She also loves the Toca Store game, where I operate the till and she goes shopping, handing over the money for the items she chooses. And building robots in their robot game. So, for us 'Toca Kitchen' was an absolute must-buy. Although fortunately we were given a sneak peep by the developers, which totally made my day.

And the verdict was .... another wonderful Toca Boca release for the young ones and a very excited daughter! She loves swiping the fridge open and choosing something to cook, especially the egg. There's a few ways to prepare and cook the food, so she's cutting up stuff, boiling it, frying it, microwaving and whizzing things into pulp! Then, she feeds it to one of the characters to see if they'll eat it!

I recommend Toca Kitchen (and the other Toca releases). We play together, cutting up each others food and laughing a lot. And that's priceless.

řƹȡ1

Last edited by Red1; 12-15-2011 at 06:10 AM.
12-15-2011, 12:37 PM
This is such a cute game! I was tossing up whether to buy this or to buy toca hair salon, but I ended up choosing this.
Although I'm kindof an adult, (I'm 19)
I still have so much fun with toca boca games..they are just so cute, fun and polished..it brings me back to my childhood, and it makes me envious of children these days! I wish I had massively awesome fun games like this to play when I was a kid. Jesus. Kids are lucky these days!

I had to make do with a stupid baby born doll that pisses orange goo, and a frikkin book about a possum magic who likes vegimite crusts. lol.I love possum magic though.
I wouldnt change it for the world though..I had fun, I can't complain.

But anyway, I strongly urge any parent to buy this for their children, not only will they have incredible hours of countless fun (whilst staying out of your hair) they will also be taught about various things..all toca boca apps seem very educational- in a fun way. Children won't even realize their learning!
Not only technical stuff they learn, they also learn basic manners and etiquette such as putting on a tea party, sharing their cakes and biscuits with guests, pouring tea, cleaning split tea, then washing up at the end. Cuteness