★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sorry... Bloons Level 47 HELP

05-07-2009, 07:11 AM
Sorry... Bloons Level 47 HELP

Ok, apologies for shaming myself.
Second topic and it's a cry for help. And I hate crying for help. I've bitten the bullet and searched for a guide. Nothing. Now I'm !@#$%^& well biting the cannonball.

Anybody get through level 47 of Bloons? I'm completely stuck...
05-11-2009, 02:48 AM
*Sob*

05-11-2009, 02:58 AM
I wish I could help you, but am stuck on the same level

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
05-11-2009, 04:25 AM
Hah! Me three!

Hah! Me three! I'm stuck too.

EDIT: The closest I came was 32 out of 35. About 3 minutes ago. And I'll confess I just said a rude word too! OK - the key is to free the helium balloon under the freeze/ice balloon. Once that is done you burst the ice balloon. The helium balloon is now frozen and can be used (if you are super fast and accurate) to bounce a dart of it into the balloons on the platform. While this was happening one of the darts I fired bounced up and freed some of the other helium balloons that are lined up together. But not enough! And only 32 were burst

EDIT TAKE 2: While you can do it this way there is a much, much easier way. See posts by MartiNZ and Colonel Molerat

Last edited by snow_mani; 05-12-2009 at 07:31 AM.
05-11-2009, 05:05 AM
im stuck on lvl44, when is the unlimited mode update coming out!?!?!?! haha
05-11-2009, 05:11 AM
First you have to attack the orange ballon with sticky stuff in it, and while you are doing that also wreck a brown bar so the orange sticky stuff will reach the pop ballon.
05-11-2009, 06:04 AM
Help for level 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster2982 View Post
im stuck on lvl44, when is the unlimited mode update coming out!?!?!?! haha
I posted this in the other thread so here you go:

Your first shot needs to burst the balloon in the bottom left corner. You need to angle and power the throw so that the dart bounces back over the middle wall and bursts the balloon in the bottom right corner. This balloon gives you another dart. Now burst the balloon in the top right corner. Angle and power the throw so that the dart bounces off the wall/brick besides the balloon and goes off the top of the screen and over the wall and comes down and bursts the balloon in the top left corner. It's tricky so have fun
05-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Saw the thread and decided to get the game on the strength of it and try to help ... lol. Going to bed now at 0:30 and I've made it to 44. 42 drove me rather mad. At least I was able to work out how it was supposed to be done - then it was just a matter of a few thousand resets to get each step right! That's one thing this has over Enigmo, past level 10 there I couldn't see how things were supposed to be done.

Well with 50 more levels coming, I would say unlimited darts will be well received! I'll try to get to 47 - hopefully it's not like Numba's (impossible) 77.
05-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Got to 47 this morning. It did have an impossible feel to it, and I couldn't see the way, so I did a little Googling. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6085249AAM1x6Z was very helpful for the level, and 48 wasn't too bad ... best get back to work for a bit before trying 49 . GL.
05-12-2009, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartiNZ View Post
Got to 47 this morning. It did have an impossible feel to it, and I couldn't see the way, so I did a little Googling. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6085249AAM1x6Z was very helpful for the level, and 48 wasn't too bad ... best get back to work for a bit before trying 49 . GL.
Brilliant! I'll try that now!
My Googling revealed absolutely NOTHING - this Yahoo question hadn't been answered then... After about an hour of searching I saw "How to get past level 47 of Bloons", clicked the link and... No replies...
But now, now it has the answer!

Thanks!