★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Have you ever dreamed about Angry Birds in World War II time and with 3D graphics? No??? Really??? Don't be shy!
We are going to war with grenades, tanks and bombers!

Creators of Cars And Guns 3D have come back to present a fast action game with fabulous ragdolls, realistic explosions and physics. Over 50 battles in more than 10 countries, 3 game modes, multiplayer on one device, global leaderboards, allies and axis fractions and many, many more!

If you like the game, support us by rating 5, so we will add new weapons and battles soon.

Key features:
- 3D graphics
- over 50 battles in 10 countries (more will come in updates)
- 2 military campaigns (Allies and Axis)
- 3 game modes
- physics-based gameplay
- multiplayer (2 players on one device)
- grenades, tanks, bombers and mass destruction!
- in-game shop
- online leaderboards
- lovely ragdolls and explosions
- super turbo cute war graphic style

Fight and win in Angry World War 2! Have fun!

Evil Indie Games's comments:
Have you ever dreamed about Angry Birds in World War II time and with 3D graphics? No??? Really??? Don't be shy!
We are going to war with grenades, tanks and bombers!

Creators of Cars And Guns 3D have come back to present a fast action game with lovely ragdolls, realistic explosions and physics. Over 50 battles in more than 10 countries, 3 game modes, multiplayer on one device, global leaderboards, allies and axis fractions and many, many more!

If you like the game, support us by rating 5, so we will add new weapons and battles soon.

Key features:
- 3D graphics
- over 50 battles in 10 countries (more will come in updates)
- 2 military campaigns (Allies and Axis)
- 3 game modes
- physics-based gameplay
- multiplayer (2 players on one device)
- grenades, tanks, bombers and mass destruction!
- in-game shop
- online leaderboards
- lovely ragdolls and explosions
- super turbo cute war graphic style

Fight and win in Angry World War 2! Have fun!

12-15-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm tired of seeing games "angry"...let's go with happy, lovely, sweet etc.
caught the concept devs?

I love this world!

12-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
I'm tired of seeing games "angry"...let's go with happy, lovely, sweet etc.
caught the concept devs?
I do really understand your tiredness, to be honest I'm tired of such titles as well, but...

We were extremely surprised that there is no "angry birds" like game with 3D graphics so we decided to make one and to make some people life easier - call it with this awful, overused word...
Later we noticed we liked the sound of this name so it remained in this way.
We hope it's last ANGRY title in the app store, last ANGRY game. Finally with different weapons, with 3D graphics and ragdolls.

Maybe there are some guys who would like to try, there are some promo codes:

MYW64WNX4JFJ
7N4N6LKNY6PW
PJLETMR963P3

Let us know about your impressions, so we would like to improve the game and make it even more fun!
12-15-2011, 07:32 PM
MYW64WNX4JFJ taken...

thanks a lot!
12-15-2011, 07:36 PM
Used 7N4N6LKNY6PW

thanks
12-15-2011, 07:39 PM
Got last code, thanks
12-15-2011, 07:43 PM
I beta tested this and it's got a lot if variety with handgrenade campaign, airplane shooting down, and single device airplane shoot multiplayer. If you're a fan of physics puzzler you can't go wrong. There's a lot of content and some twists. Fir example certain stages have ally soldiers to avoid blowing up.
12-16-2011, 02:35 AM
Game Impressions

Managed to get a code and first off this is ysimilar your typical AB game. The similarities are to, destroy enemy, via physics based mechanics, but this plays more like Fragger, but with more realism.
First the Pros:
Graphically nice background, and "block head" characters, ala Mini Gore. Explosions are decent but. Could have more "oomph" to them.
Gameplay think of AB morphed with Fragger. Chucking grenades at your adversaries to kill them or to use the environments to assist in the kill.
Sound I like the WWII theme based music since this more in sync with the premise. More boom in the explosions please, other than that, pretty solid and suits the game quite well.
The Cons:
Speed, the gameplay is a little slow for my taste, when the level is completed it seems to lag (playing on an iPhone 4). as stated before, explosions could use more bass to enhance that feeling of actually blowing something up. The addition of two-finger swipe to zoom in or out would be most welcomed here, not press another button to scroll, but it could be the developer wanted to add more realism to the game via separate button to scout the terrain.
Overall a solid physic based game the offers a little more than AB and Fragger. The game needs a little more work, not much, but a little more polish to really make this shine. For the price of .99 a solid game that offers a little different environment, but with a little more polish could really shine.
3.5/5