★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lords At War MMO is #1 strategy game for iOS.

Lords At War strategy MMO presents a unique and innovate style to play various types of war, including a Faction War between Alliance and Fury, guild wars, and wars between kingdoms.

The game takes place in the mythical World Of Midgard which is based on Norse mythology. It is a game based on conquest, expansion, and warfare.

In this game you can establish a city, develop various technologies, and build supporting structures to massively generate armies and resources. These things can later be used to attack players and other in-game opponents.

You can build your army, forge your weapons, armor and siege engines, conquer new lands, form guilds, fight epic battles and become the most powerful lord/lady in all the land!

Lords At War is also about making friends, and becoming a part of a guild. Together with other players you will have the chance to make a much stronger defense. In a group it will also be easier crash your enemies.

If you enjoy Norse mythology combined with RTS, empire-building, and MMO gameplay elements then you definitely will enjoy Lords At War MMO.

Lords At War MMO is also available on Facebook. iOS version of the game allows player to play together with Facebook players or on mobile only servers.

Players who play Lords At War MMO on Facebook can connect to their Facebook kingdom from the iOS version of the game to continue playing while there are away from their computers.

Watch Lords At War MMO "iPad in-hand" preview on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7W_koNpZo

Veraxon's comments:
Lords At War MMO Launched today for FREE!

Download it for free now.

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lords-at-war-mmo/id482021905?ls=1&mt=8

Link to press release on prweb.com
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb9041635.htm

Lords At War MMO is a strategy game for iOS developed by Veraxon Entertainment. The game has been created to work on the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad (HD version).

Lords At War strategy MMO presents a unique and innovate style to play various types of war, including a Faction War between Alliance and Fury, guild wars, and wars between kingdoms.

The game takes place in the mythical “World Of Midgard” which is based on Norse mythology. It is a game based on conquest, expansion, and warfare.

Watch Lords At War MMO "iPad in-hand" preview

Download it for free now.

AppStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lords-at-war-mmo/id482021905?ls=1&mt=8

We just made this tutorial video for iPad/iPhone version to get you started in the game.

You can play facebook version here
https://apps.facebook.com/lordsatwarmmo/

Check website
http://www.lordsatwar.com/

In this game you can establish a city, develop various technologies, and build supporting structures to massively generate armies and resources. These things can later be used to attack players and other in-game opponents.

You can build your army, forge your weapons, armor and siege engines, conquer new lands, form guilds, fight epic battles and become the most powerful lord/lady in all the land!

Lords At War is also about making friends, and becoming a part of a guild. Together with other players you will have the chance to make a much stronger defense. In a group it will also be easier crash your enemies.

If you enjoy Norse mythology combined with RTS, empire-building, and MMO gameplay elements then you definitely will enjoy Lords At War MMO.

Lords At War MMO is also available on Facebook. iOS version of the game allows player to play together with Facebook players or on mobile only servers.

Players who play Lords At War MMO on Facebook can connect to their Facebook kingdom from the iOS version of the game to continue playing while there are away from their computers.

About Veraxon Entertainment
Veraxon Entertainment is one of the leading and most innovative independent developers of fun games with a portfolio of over 90 titles. Veraxon Entertainment games have been enjoyed and played more than 749,900,000 times over past 3 year. For more information, please visit www.veraxon.com
12-16-2011, 02:45 PM
initial resource storage was doubled.

12-16-2011, 04:21 PM
It looks like a fun game but I can't find any tutorial or anything to show me how to play
12-16-2011, 07:55 PM
I can't even figure out how to plant crop, and there is no sound at all.
12-17-2011, 09:18 AM
Tutorial was not ready at time we submitted the app for approval.

Go to outskirt to build grain field.

We just made this tutorial video to get you started in the game.

Last edited by Veraxon; 12-17-2011 at 09:29 AM.
12-17-2011, 06:35 PM
thanks, I'm getting the hang of it now. I think my problem was that while I went to the outskirts, you could not build everywhere to begin with.

The game is enjoyable and there is not a huge incentive to buy king golds yet. You get 7 days of protection so that noone can attack you while you are starting out.

There are still a number of bugs and usability concerns. The chat window is hard to use.
I like that you don't get a huge space to build the castle, so atleast you have limits, meaning you don't just spam farms like in other games. It's certainly a lot more mature than certain ville like games.

Still after a day, no fighting, but I'm not expecting Warcraft from that or anything.
12-17-2011, 07:34 PM
I haven't played too much 'ville' games but I agree with everything stated above. I'd also like to add, the lack of 3D environments or structures really leaves me with a bit of emptiness while playing. I guess this isn't thst bad for someone looking to just lose some time into creating their own online kingdom but add to that the lack of any sort of sound animation (at least that I've noticed so far) and it feels like I'm just playing a piece of paper. I guess I can't ask for much more since its a fully featured free game with very little to justify purchasing.

The game does seem well thought out though and it does seem pretty active. I haven't participated in any battles nor do I know how to build up my army (I haven't watched the video). Everything seems fluid enough and the game seems to always keep u on track to ur next objective until u're well settled and familiar. Overall I think this is a decent game for those into these 'build your base' types of games and a nice spin with the online features encouraging you to keep coming back and growing stronger as time passes and player attacks will become more frequent.

As said above, I haven't seen any real reason to purchase anything substantial other than to simply support the developers cause. The game starts u with a more than fair amount of resources and certain structures as well as citizen taxation should keep ur resources afloat.

Final verdict: well made, seems highly budgeted, but delivers what u'd expect. Highly customizable, several faction options and interlinking servers should keep activity alive. Fun game and very much worth the price . If it sounds interesting, get it.
12-17-2011, 08:22 PM
Orientation is 180degrees wrong, and somehow I can't rotate it.

Anyone found a way to play in landscape but with the home button to the right
12-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Switch to outskirt view is now instant (no delay)
12-20-2011, 10:19 AM
We are submitting today client update. Hopefully it gets reviewed before apple team vacation.