★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bejeweled --> FREE (Official Apple FB promo)

12-16-2011, 10:21 AM
#1
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,345
Bejeweled --> FREE (Official Apple FB promo)

Get it here
Note: FB account required.


Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2
12-16-2011, 10:27 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Well, since they screwed me over with pulling the paid version of Bejeweled 2 -- I'm taking advantage of this.

12-16-2011, 10:34 AM
#3
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Sunny South FL!!
Posts: 915
probably end up donating my code. i already own the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Well, since they screwed me over with pulling the paid version of Bejeweled 2 -- I'm taking advantage of this.
how did they screw you? did you buy the app and they somehow took the IAP file off your computer?

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!

Last edited by nesio718; 12-16-2011 at 10:36 AM.
12-16-2011, 10:42 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesio718 View Post
how did they screw you? did you buy the app and they somehow took the IAP file off your computer?
They pulled the original, paid version of Bejeweled 2 + Blitz from the AppStore. I have trouble syncing with my computer so there's no way I can get it back (since I don't currently have it on my iPod Touch). So basically, I was going to have to pay again to have this version.

EDIT: Just remembered they made this 3GS and up as well!! So lucky me, I still can't get it or the pulled version.

Last edited by awp69; 12-16-2011 at 11:08 AM.
12-16-2011, 11:04 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 147
Thank you for telling me. Whats the difference between this and Bejeweled 2 + Blitz?
12-16-2011, 11:07 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Greenville, SC
Posts: 8,250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
Thank you for telling me. Whats the difference between this and Bejeweled 2 + Blitz?
As far as I understand this version of Bejeweled is closer to Bejeweled 3 (don't know why they just didn't release it that way). And Blitz is now a separate freemium app.
12-16-2011, 11:30 AM
#7
I'm an owner of the old game..

Since everything appears to be free I downloaded it and expected an onslaught of IAP.. Well I've been playing for about 45 mins, both Blitz and Bejeweled and I see nothing about buying anything else? Has the IAP been overhyped? I'm actually looking around Bejeweled to see if there is anything to buy and I see nothing lol.... Blitz looks great in HD I hope they will be doing Bejeweled in the format as well..

I like all the new game modes in Bejeweled.. I'm still going to keep the old one around just in case some really annoying IAP happens but I don't think it will..
12-16-2011, 11:36 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemik View Post
I'm an owner of the old game..

Since everything appears to be free I downloaded it and expected an onslaught of IAP.. Well I've been playing for about 45 mins, both Blitz and Bejeweled and I see nothing about buying anything else? Has the IAP been overhyped? I'm actually looking around Bejeweled to see if there is anything to buy and I see nothing lol.... Blitz looks great in HD I hope they will be doing Bejeweled in the format as well..

I like all the new game modes in Bejeweled.. I'm still going to keep the old one around just in case some really annoying IAP happens but I don't think it will..
Bejeweled doesn't have the IAPs (if I'm right), but I'm pretty sure that Blitz does (Blitz is the always free one).

I don't want a signature.
12-16-2011, 11:47 AM
#9
Joined: Mar 2011
Location: London, England
Posts: 857
Why the hell didn't I just wait one week more? Ah, the curse of reading too many positive reviews continues
12-16-2011, 12:08 PM
#10
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 2,533
Seriously??