★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Antrim Escape 3 (Game Hive) $0.99-> FREE

12-16-2011, 11:51 AM
#1
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 197
Antrim Escape 3 & Antrim Escape 3 HD (Game Hive) $2.99 & $0.99-> FREE






one of my fav game series.

Looking for something new to replace my old games.. Total apps: 1500+
iPhone 3GS - OS 5.x
iPad 2 - OS 4.3.5
Don't just follow the trend; Set the trend. ಠ_ಠ

Last edited by salty; 12-19-2011 at 06:48 AM. Reason: added HD version
12-16-2011, 12:39 PM
#2
Grab this if you're a room escape fan and don't have it yet! Excellent game.

12-16-2011, 12:51 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 147
What's the difference between this and the 'deluxe' version, which I already have?
12-16-2011, 12:58 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
What's the difference between this and the 'deluxe' version, which I already have?
No idea. Trying to download this one to compare the two, bust it keeps saying it's being modified.

You might want to download it just in case they make more changes. I dunno what they're up to, creating two versions of each game. But might as well grab it for free just in case.
12-16-2011, 03:26 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
No idea. Trying to download this one to compare the two, bust it keeps saying it's being modified.

You might want to download it just in case they make more changes. I dunno what they're up to, creating two versions of each game. But might as well grab it for free just in case.
Ok. Downloading now. But I noticed it has an in-app purchase listed...
12-16-2011, 04:25 PM
#6
Ok, now I know the difference. It's all about IAPs. I was using the free version for my walkthrough so I don't have to deal with the Christmas stuff. But it ends at the secret tunnel unless you pay a buck to unlock Adam's Study. You can also buy the christmas content, etc. So the Deluxe version gets you everything included.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 12-17-2011 at 10:02 AM.
12-17-2011, 10:47 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
okk!!! now I have the entire serie of Antrim Escape...thanks!

I love this world!
12-17-2011, 11:25 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Ok, now I know the difference. It's all about IAPs. I was using the free version for my walkthrough so I don't have to deal with the Christmas stuff. But it ends at the secret tunnel unless you pay a buck to unlock Adam's Study. You can also buy the christmas content, etc. So the Deluxe version gets you everything included.
I guess I'll delete this then. Thanks!
12-17-2011, 11:57 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I guess I'll delete this then. Thanks!
bad choice!! you will not complete the saga then!

I love this world!
12-17-2011, 12:38 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
bad choice!! you will not complete the saga then!

I believe he means he'll delete the free one because he has the deluxe version already. The free one is a lite version that requires IAPs to unlock more of the story. Deluxe version includes everything.