Droopy Blocks! 1st gameplay Video Puzzle/Action Ex Crystal Dynamics and Naughty Dog
Please check out the first gameplay video for our new game Droopy Blocks! It is coming to iPad and Kindle Fire in early 2012.
If you love puzzle games but are looking for something new and different, something you have definitely never tried before Droopy Blocks is the game for you.
It is like twister for you fingers and brain! Let us know what you think in the comments section. We would love to hear from you!
What is this “Droopy Blocks”
“Droopy Blocks” is a fresh new take on 2D action/puzzle game designed specifically for tablets. The Droopy Blocks are cute, living blocks of goo that were made in a secret laboratory. They were accidentally melted and now must be put back in their original shapes.
To get the Droopy Block back into its original shape the player uses little creatures called “Suckers” to suck the gelatinous block in different directions. While the Suckers pull the block in the direction the player chooses, the player holds the parts of the block they do not want to move with their fingers. Through this fun, finger-twisting and mind-bending gameplay the player can reshape the “Droopy Block”!
- Innovative dripping and holding puzzle gameplay mechanic
- 80 puzzles set in 4 diverse stages
- Puzzle with character! The Droopy Blocks giggle when poked in the mouth or wince when stuck in the eye
- A high-score, 5 minute, Championship mode that allows players to compete against each globally via OpenFeint leaderboards
- 4 profile slots so multiple people can play on the same device
The target release is early 2012, January or February
Please share the video on your Facebook pages to help spread the word. For every 10 people that share this video, we will give away one of the stuffed Droopy Blocks to a random sharer. Easy to do and a very high chance of winning!
- Log in to Facebook
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/MBSGAMES
- Share the "Droopy Blocks! Gameplay First Look" video
We are not using a publisher, so all the help we can get spreading the word is VERY much appreciated!
Mechanical Butterfly Studios Website: http://mbsgames.com/index.html
MBS Games Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MBSGAMES
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MBSGames?feature=mhee
Here is one of the stuffed Droopys from our game that you can win:
Mechanical Butterfly Studios LLC.