★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take on the demon realm in this gravity and reality shifting puzzle game. Easy one touch controls allow you to flip the entire world so that you may fall upon your prey. The dark, beautiful landscape will play with your mind as you travel through this multi-perspective panoramic world set between the past and the present. Banish your foes, before you become their prey!

-Retina graphics
-30 Challenging Puzzle Levels
-Increase the challenge with blind runs and speed trials
-Unique, detailed graphics
-Multi-perspective panoramic landscape
-Epic soundtrack

LiquidGameworks's comments:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/monstrous/id469593385?mt=8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km5Ig...YBJKZ35WHc9pLh

Take on the demon realm in this gravity and reality shifting puzzle game. Easy one touch controls allow you to flip the entire world so that you may fall upon your prey. The dark, beautiful landscape will play with your mind as you travel through this multi-perspective panoramic world set between the past and the present. Banish your foes, before you become their prey!

-30 Challenging Puzzle Levels
-Increase the challenge with blind runs and speed trials
-Unique, detailed graphics
-Multi-perspective panoramic landscape
-Epic soundtrack
12-16-2011, 11:46 PM
um... ok?... video didn't really say much...

i like the demons though, they look pretty cool but the ninja chick, not so much...

gonna wait for actual gameplay videos *waits*

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB

12-16-2011, 11:56 PM

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-17-2011, 01:30 AM
So I downloaded this game and it's basically you turn the phone around and tap it for the ninja girl to fall. If she falls on a monster, she auto kills it. If you fall and there is no monster and an empty space below, you die. You can zoom out to see what platforms are below you before you make the jump.

You need to clear all the monsters off the screen in order to continue.....well I assume that's what you do cause it's hard and I have not beaten the first level as yet.

A bit of instructions are in order i say.

Graphically though, it is a stunner.
12-17-2011, 01:46 AM
Graphics look nice but the gameplay seems to be similar to the Panda Fu GameSalad template, which I am not that found of.
12-17-2011, 03:45 PM
The video captured for the trailer is of actual in-game play, including the zoom.
12-17-2011, 03:56 PM
Does the game have retina graphics by any chance, and are you planning on adding more levels?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-17-2011, 04:15 PM
The game does have retina graphics. I have now corrected the Itunes details to reflect that. As such, we'll be rolling out an Ipad, Kindle, Nook, and other Android versions in January. We are planning on releasing regular updates, with new levels and new mechanics. Thanks for the interest!