★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Glory Team
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Hey, shout it loud with me, Um...................mh,push, come on, push again, hang on, hold it, dont give up, shout it again! Oh, yeah! You make it. Hows your pooh pooh today? Heavy?In good condition? Smooth?Nutritious? Mine looks good today.

Here is the game can help you to pooh pooh everyday. Gelivable, lets go to washroom together, lets Um......mh.

You need to shout it loud with Um.....mh during the whole process, your pooh pooh will keep coming till the end. Of course, you are going to know the weight, smoothy and nutrition situation of your pooh pooh after you play it through. A small surprise, you could even share the result through social network and showcase to your friends.

Sounds cool and great! Action now, try it!

gloryteam's comments:
Gelivable
---Have you taken a CRAP today?---
A poop game, have you ever tried? You need to continually shout it loud once started, Emm......... A huge crap will pop up.
The louder you shout, the smoother it will be, the bigger it will be. It will test and project your health condition in the end of the game. Lets share your POOP with your buddy.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gelivable/id483997828?ls=1&mt=8

12-19-2011, 10:32 AM
What a crazy game, do you like it.

12-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Errrr no. Just when i think i've seen everything
12-19-2011, 12:51 PM
lmao. seriously games for everything.

so whats the gameplay like? If I understood correctly it's only shouting into your phone?

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
12-19-2011, 02:13 PM
WTH..... i remember when Parodise was up, they claimed that they had to change the "poop" icons for hearts since Apple didn't permit it... yet this game comes along which has you making sounds like you were actually taking a dump, in order to play? ._.

this is so messed up....

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
12-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Come and collect your X'mas gift

THese tree apps will free from 12/24 to 12/25, Merry Christmas.

App Name: Gelivable

Describe:
Hey, shout it loud with me, Um...................mh,push, come on, push again, hang on, hold it, dont give up, shout it again! Oh, yeah! You make it. Hows your pooh pooh today? Heavy?In good condition? Smooth?Nutritious? Mine looks good today.

Here is the game can help you to pooh pooh everyday. Gelivable, lets go to washroom together, lets Um......mh.

You need to shout it loud with Um.....mh during the whole process, your pooh pooh will keep coming till the end. Of course, you are going to know the weight, smoothy and nutrition situation of your pooh pooh after you play it through. A small surprise, you could even share the result through social network and showcase to your friends.

Sounds cool and great! Action now, try it!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gelivable/id483997828?ls=1&mt=8

App Name: ILoveFilm2
Describe:

Do you like taking photos with film? I love it. I wish somewhere in the world has an apps which can preview the negative film and real time convert to the slide flim.
That is why I created this apps. It helps you to preview thousands of negative film before scaning, meanwhile real time converting them into slide flim. Of couse, you could also showcase to your friends by taking slide film pictures.
It is so simple and productive, I do recommend to try.
Accompany with the "ILoveFilm" lightbox apps which would be able to help you more.
Using film is an attitude.I would continue to develop new apps which related to film and photo shooting, for you, for myself, for anyone who love fim.
Key features:
Real time invert colors from negative flim to slide flim as well as taking photos immediately to share to your friends

http://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/ilovefilm2/id483911191?mt=8

App Name: IQOctopus2
Describe:
Besides parents, Kids themselves also master the development of their brain. Now, they can use their own fingers to get motivated to study and study through playing, and also, get inspired. Octopus Fei Fei turns the boring classroom knowledges to a fun game that your kids will love. This is an educational app for pre-school children, aim to stimulate their intelligence development fully. Your children will experience a fun and engaging journey through a series treasure hunting games that brought by Octopus Fei Fei, your children will study knowledges in a fun way.
Come and join us, bring this cute and smart pal to your children now.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iq-octopus-2/id386936190?mt=8
12-22-2011, 11:16 AM
Oh my god that poo game looks SO RAD I'm totes getting it right nao! Fankxx ^.^
12-24-2011, 08:27 AM
ALL free NOW!! COME ON.
12-24-2011, 08:32 AM
Free free free

ILoveFilm
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ilovefilm/id442127214?mt=8

If you would like to translate the film by light box, no doubt that this apps will help you.
Using a camera with actual film is more than a lifestyle. It is a sense of beauty, an un-replaceable sense. I love shooting, shooting with actual film represents the unique you.
The additional benefit you have from this apps is adjusted the bright level of light box so that to view and sort the slide and negative by yourself before photographing.

IQ Octopus
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iq-octopus-1/id386802268?mt=8

Besides parents, Kids themselves also master the development of their brain. Now, they can use their own fingers to get motivated to study and study through playing, and also, get inspired. Octopus Fei Fei turns the boring classroom knowledges to a fun game that your kids will love. This is an educational app for pre-school children, aim to stimulate their intelligence development fully. Your children will experience a fun and engaging journey through a series treasure hunting games that brought by Octopus Fei Fei, your children will study knowledges in a fun way.
Come and join us, bring this cute and smart pal to your children now.
12-25-2011, 09:57 AM
All Free from 12/24 to 12/25. Come together.