★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Dig Up

12-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Dig Up

A new game has just been released on the App Store Dig Up this game is bringing a whole new level of gameplay http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/dig-up/id481552895?mt=8 just try it for yourself
12-18-2011, 12:59 PM
the screenshots don't even really show a game.....

12-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh hell yahz!!! PRECISION SKILLZ, 3 LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY... a slider bar, GameCenter integration, RANDOM NUMBERS!?!?! AND IT'S UNIVERSAL!?!?!?! I'ma jump all ova this one fellaz! Any chance you could toss in a bunch of IAPz for larger random numbers, a buck a number soundz great, and, OH YEAH, maybe a buck for different skinz??? Nothing too graphically intense, just some plain 'ol green, maybe blue, toss in a pink one?? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLZ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...
12-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
oooooooooooooooooooooooooh hell yahz!!! PRECISION SKILLZ, 3 LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY... a slider bar, GameCenter integration, RANDOM NUMBERS!?!?! AND IT'S UNIVERSAL!?!?!?! I'ma jump all ova this one fellaz! Any chance you could toss in a bunch of IAPz for larger random numbers, a buck a number soundz great, and, OH YEAH, maybe a buck for different skinz??? Nothing too graphically intense, just some plain 'ol green, maybe blue, toss in a pink one?? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLZ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...
Epic post. How's the Sunday morning treatin ya?

T. A. A. P. Member.
I drive trains and play video games.
12-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DahakaJR View Post
Epic post. How's the Sunday morning treatin ya?
=oP

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, so I jumped back in, and rolled off the right side... hit my head on the dresser, and I've been in a mood since. =oP

Hope your Sunday's lookin bright.... ... ... yo.
12-18-2011, 01:51 PM
with screenshots like those! INSTA BUY!...

maybe then i will know if i bought a game or not...

maybe i should just buy it... the slider screenshot looks to epic to pass up...

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
12-18-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Heh-Heh! Yeah, me too! Been waiting' for this for SO long! Great graphics and obviously incredible game play makes this an instabuy for me! My wait is over! :P
12-18-2011, 01:53 PM
It looks terrible. The guys already got one thread about this game and now hes trying to generate 'excitement' by another. Sorry to sound harsh but says it all
12-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post
to epic
**edit**

TOO epic

=oP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Heh-Heh! Yeah, me too! Been waiting' for this for SO long! Great graphics and obviously incredible game play makes this an instabuy for me! My wait is over! :P

You n me both brotha! I remember the day I bought my iPod... thinking to myself... **God, I SERIOUSLY hope there's a game in the AppStore that will totally blow me away... something with a slider bar... random numbers... oooooh to have it RIGHT NOW... patience, patience... I'll hit a wi-fi spot soon...**

**k... I better stop... I think the thread has been derailed quite a bit now...

But I'm fairly sure it'll be deleted anyway, as PSJ pointed out... the developers already got another thread for the game... so why not have a little fun... =oP
12-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Quote:
**edit**

TOO epic

=oP

You n me both brotha! I remember the day I bought my iPod... thinking to myself... **God, I SERIOUSLY hope there's a game in the AppStore that will totally blow me away... something with a slider bar... random numbers... oooooh to have it RIGHT NOW... patience, patience... I'll hit a wi-fi spot soon...**

OK, gonna stop now!!

**k... I better stop... I think the thread has been derailed quite a bit now...

But I'm fairly sure it'll be deleted anyway, as PSJ pointed out... the developers already got another thread for the game... so why not have a little fun... =oP
This is truly the Holy Grail app I've been waiting for! Think about it! You get all that for $.99 and it only takes up 2.5mb! My vote for GOTW! He'll, GOTY! Best thread of the year, too 'eh? P