★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ======================================
HARRY POOPER is based on NINTENDO's SUPER MARIO BROTHERS DS minigame Danger! Bob-Omb Danger!
======================================

Prince Poopward Cullen, the son of a widowed King, is the subject of envy and anger from the king's new wife. The vain and jealous Queen quitely locks Cullen away in the main tower of Poopwarts with neither stairs nor a door. To complete the ultimate punishment the Queen asks Poopermort, her sadic farting cow, to make sure Cullen will never leave the tower alive.
Day after Day, Poopermort tortures Cullen keeping him inside a tiny closet. Luckly for Cullen, his best friends

Harry Pooper, the Wizard
Pooping Bieber, the Singer

Are missing him and, along with other Rainbow Knights will do everything they can to save Cullen from Poopwarts and Poopermort.
Two of the best Rainbow Knights were selected to fight along Harry and Bieber:

Poop Norris
Clint Eastpoop

Now it's UP TO YOU, choose one of the four Rainbow Knights and help Poopward Cullen to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET! You know he want's it, but he needs your HELP!

Don't you think Poopermort will make your quest any easier: Poopditch balls coming out of nowhere and 15 different toxic fart types are just part of the cow's tricky weapons.

Contact Info
www.hbstark.com/live
marketing@hbstark.com
http://twitter.com/hbstarkgames

muffie's comments:

Here's part of the plot:
Quote:
Day after Day, Poopermort tortures Poopward Cullen keeping him inside a tiny closet.
(...)
Now it's UP TO YOU, choose one of the four Rainbow Knights and help Poopward Cullen to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET! You know he want's it, but he needs your HELP!
To get a free code, send me a PM, plus a reply on this thread.
All codes will be sent tomorrow (monday) EOD, through PM.

*PS* before you ask:
1) Yes, all characters were designed using MII parts
2) YES, the game is a variation of Danger Bob-Omb Danger (Super Mario World DS minigame). Among several differences, here you need to get coins during the game...
12-18-2011, 05:57 PM
The game looks interesting.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!

12-18-2011, 06:05 PM
I love farting! People always are shocked by this fact but I don't care! Nice game, grats devs!

I love this world!
12-18-2011, 06:22 PM
looks messed up... i like it xD

just gotta see how well it plays though

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
12-18-2011, 06:35 PM
uhhhh...Mii and the cow from cow and chicken thingy on cartoon network. WTF!!!!
12-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Calm down, the chicken is @ the screenshots.
12-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffie View Post
Calm down, the chicken is @ the screenshots.
I hate how much you do this.

You did this in your upcoming thread, as well, when people complained about you using copyrighted material, multiple times.

You can't just take copyrighted material (Harry Potter, Miis, Cow from Cow and Chicken, etc.) and use it as your own wherever you see fit. It's called stealing, and your app WILL (rightfully so) be pulled down from the appstore.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
12-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Well, although not intentional, a BUG at the Apple Store made Harry not to appear on the "New" apps. So: ZERO sales!!

I'm no longer giving free codes, because it's FREE now!. Hope someone plays it...
12-19-2011, 01:44 PM
It's funny how the dev just ignores all the comments at copyright infringement lol. Those Mii's look like screenshots cropped out. No one at Apple really cares about copyright anymore. I'm 100% sure if some guy made a game called "The Street Fighter" (notice "the") with a bunch of copy/paste sprites from the 2D SF games Apple will still release it.

The underhyped: JuBeat, Drawn: The Painted Tower, Beatrider, Phoenix Wright, Broken Sword, Cut the Rope, Paladog, Isotope, Crystal War, Scarlett

GameCenter: Chocopuff1
12-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
It's funny how the dev just ignores all the comments at copyright infringement lol. Those Mii's look like screenshots cropped out. No one at Apple really cares about copyright anymore. I'm 100% sure if some guy made a game called "The Street Fighter" (notice "the") with a bunch of copy/paste sprites from the 2D SF games Apple will still release it.
Not only does he ignore the comments, he acts so naive and arrogant about it.

I wonder how old this guy is. Based on this game, I'm guessing 15... especially since he actually priced it at $2.99. Hmm... I can get this, or I can get Ice Rage, Bike Baron, and Minigore...

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero