★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Dujardin
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 65.5 MB
  • Version: 1.4
  • Price: $6.99
  • Average User Rating: 1 (1)
App description: TINTIN UNIVERSE ASSOCIATED WITH THE LE-GEN-DA-RY MILLE BORNES GAME IN A COEDITION DUJARDIN-MOULINSART !

All the fun you had playing the original worldwide best-seller but with Tintin and his friends!

- PLAY AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS ON THE SAME DEVICE OR ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT ONES VIA BLUETOOTH!
Or play on your own against the AI!

- WIN AND COLLECT 70 VEHICLES FROM THE TINTIN ENVIRONMENT!
You can play with your favourite character and unlock trophies (best models of cars created by Hergé).

- 2 DIFFERENT STYLES OF GAMEPLAY: Express or standard

- 2 DIFFERENT GAMES DURATIONS:
SHORT GAME: you dont score. The 1st one to reach 1000 miles wins.
LONG GAME: play more than one game, keeping track of how many points you score each time. The 1st player to get to 5.000 points wins!

2 DIFFERENT LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY!

* This version is limited to iOS 4.3
12-18-2011, 11:52 PM
I have your original version and while I like it I was wondering do you have any plans to add local multiplayer (wifi/bluetooth) or enable a one time through the deck limit (without recycling the discard pile)?

Also any chance you will make it universal?

12-31-2011, 09:08 PM
Send a message via AIM to otggamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776-1865_RIP View Post
I have your original version and while I like it I was wondering do you have any plans to add local multiplayer (wifi/bluetooth) or enable a one time through the deck limit (without recycling the discard pile)?

Also any chance you will make it universal?
When they first released the reg ver, both the iPad and iPhone versions accidentally had the universal flag turned on. They pull them from the app store and re-released corrected versions. I'm upset, because now my copy will no longer get any updates.

Founder / Editor In Chief - AppAddict.net
Twitter: @OTGGamer
12-31-2011, 10:25 PM
I've got both versions of this for the iPad, and they both play very well. Be sure to restart the iPad after installing.

The Tintin version is great for Tintin fans, and I am one of the biggest... However, you've got to win WAY too many games before you can unlock the black and white avatars. Getting trophies that are Tintin vehicle is pretty cool though.

If you like Tintin, this is a must-have game !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
01-01-2012, 12:13 AM
My advice stay clear of this app and anything from this shady developer. The mp very rarely works. They released two version of the same frickin app and called it two similar names, ie milles bornes and 1000 bornes, then after you bought one they get rid of the other so when you go to re-download a game you think you already purchased voila! you buy the one you didn't purchase and they get you to buy the same game twice. f this game and f this developer. local MP is broke as well, but hey why fix it when you can just keep rebranding the game over and over without fixing anything.

you may ask u mad bro, and i will say $6.99 x2 for the same broken a$$ game yes I am mad.
01-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post
My advice stay clear of this app and anything from this shady developer. The mp very rarely works. They released two version of the same frickin app and called it two similar names, ie milles bornes and 1000 bornes, then after you bought one they get rid of the other so when you go to re-download a game you think you already purchased voila! you buy the one you didn't purchase and they get you to buy the same game twice. f this game and f this developer. local MP is broke as well, but hey why fix it when you can just keep rebranding the game over and over without fixing anything.

you may ask u mad bro, and i will say $6.99 x2 for the same broken a$$ game yes I am mad.

This exact same thing happened to me. My wife downloaded it to her phone last week, nearly 6 months after I bought it. So, we ended up getting charged for it twice. I will NEVER support this developer again.

Current Favorites: Lords of Waterdeep, Ascension, Cafe International, Lost Cities, and Agricola.

GameCenter ID: cprloe
01-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by the9quad View Post

Yeah, that sucks!

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.