★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fire Tail

11-13-2008, 07:10 PM
Fire Tail

It's free now.

I could swear I remember someone saying it wasn't any good, but I'm really enjoying it a lot so far. I never played Qix before, it's a little before my time, so I'm not sure how true to the original it is, if at all.

It has the option now to use touch control instead of tilt. I'm pretty sure that was what the complaint was about before.

GameCenter: NotYou_ver1.0
11-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYou View Post
It's free now.

I could swear I remember someone saying it wasn't any good, but I'm really enjoying it a lot so far. I never played Qix before, it's a little before my time, so I'm not sure how true to the original it is, if at all.

It has the option now to use touch control instead of tilt. I'm pretty sure that was what the complaint was about before.
It was free awhile ago. Then the sale ended. Now it is free again.

The reason it's better is cause they completely overhauled the game. I liked it before, the new system made me like it even better. I'm downloading the new update now. I really hope they add more documentation. The game needs it for those that want to know what the powerups do

11-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the tip,
so far its quite fun

"Insert generic signature here"
11-13-2008, 07:43 PM
Pretty fun game!
But i wish it got fancier graphics through...
04-15-2009, 07:32 PM
i dwnloaded this not knowing what to expect and i was surprised if you have ever enjoyed playing the internet game paxon this game is for you. I like the graphics, the gameplay is great, the ability to touch or tilt, the pause feature, and especially the weapons. Trust me, you will not be dissapointed
04-15-2009, 07:37 PM
iTunes Link

Looks pretty good, D/l now
04-15-2009, 08:21 PM
A cool take on the ol' Jezz/Qix but with some fun twists. I like the idea of being able to shoot but can't hit crap at this point.

"Whoa, slow down there little baddy, I'm trying to shoot you!"

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews