Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-22-2011, 04:23 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

All the other conversations aside, this game on an iCade rocks. I haven't had any crashes yet (just finished the first world) and hopefully won't run into any. Real responsive controls on the iCade and a really great looking game.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwinuptuo View Post
About the Free Version we decided to make it as a second app.
People who want to test the first levels of the game and like freemium systems can choose this, the other ones can stay with the normal version.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Good to hear! Did you happen to see my post about crashing on the Deep Beneath the Surface level? Was wondering if others were experiencing this.
Nope, no crashes here. =o/
Old 12-22-2011, 04:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
People who want to test the first levels of the game and like freemium systems can choose this, the other ones can stay with the normal version.
So, they'll be able to play a couple of levels then choose to buy the game through IAP? If this is the case, why not just make a lite version of the game?

I might just not be fully understanding what you said!?!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:34 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Send a message via MSN to Kiwinuptuo

Quote:
Good to hear! Did you happen to see my post about crashing on the Deep Beneath the Surface level? Was wondering if others were experiencing this.
It seems the publisher forgot to add the information that we do not recommend to install the game on older devices than 3GS. It's not fully optimized for that device and we cant test it, because we don't own such old devices.
Old 12-22-2011, 04:47 PM
In Time-Out
iPhone 4S

Quote:
It seems the publisher forgot to add the information that we do not recommend to install the game on older devices than 3GS. It's not fully optimized for that device and we cant test it, because we don't own such old devices.
Ugghhh...not happy to hear this as I was enjoying the game so much. I'll see if I can get past this crash, but it disappoints me when publishers/devs don't include such info on their descriptions/requirements. This will be the third game in the past two weeks where nothing was mentioned in requirements/descriptions and Apple has gotten stingier about refunds.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
So, they'll be able to play a couple of levels then choose to buy the game through IAP? If this is the case, why not just make a lite version of the game?

I might just not be fully understanding what you said!?!
Because once someone has started the lite version, they would have to quit the app, delete it, go to the app store, find the full price one, download it, and start over again. You can streamline that a bit, but it's never going to be as simple as touching a button on the app and entering a password. In retail, you try to make it as easy as possible to convert a sale.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Because once someone has started the lite version, they would have to quit the app, delete it, go to the app store, find the full price one, download it, and start over again. You can streamline that a bit, but it's never going to be as simple as touching a button on the app and entering a password. In retail, you try to make it as easy as possible to convert a sale.
Thanks for the reply! That makes sense. I guess I was mostly confused because of the whole IAP bug thing that has been talked about. I guess that's why they said "for people that like freemium". lol

Again thanks!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:19 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
That's a relief. Thanks.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:40 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Send a message via Skype™ to your personal robot

A little late to the party.
But, am I just playing one of the best platformers in the store? I'm just a couple of levels into the game (just freed my little buddy) but all the bells and whistles are just in the right place. I think, this game is a pretty much perfect platformer. Controls, graphics, music, level design, charm... SO, SO, SO GOOD. Really, can't stop playing. And playing it just feels right.

I'm absolutely amazed right now. Ok, back to playing! Just wanted to share my astonishment
Old 12-22-2011, 08:18 PM

Never heard of this game before today, but everyone here seems to love it. Can someone give a little overview of what this game is about?