App description: ~ A Retro-Platformer like you've never seen before in the Appstore! ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slip into the role of a small nightmare called Allen, who is not as scary as a nightmare should normally be.
Fight against countless monsters, prove your skills, solve riddles and explore a huge world that employs you for hours. Find secrets, unlock bonus levels and fight against huge boss monsters!
All this with thoughtful and responsive controls to enable an action-packed and intuitive gameplay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

# # FEATURES

- Perfectly responsive controls

- Smooth animations

- High quality pixel art graphics

- Hours of gameplay

- Own soundtrack, especially enjoyable with headphones

- Fight against gigantic, challenging end bosses

- Find friends who accompany you on your journey

- Take advantage of the opportunity to equip active and passive power-ups

- Collect objects that allow you to unlock extra levels

- OpenFeint Support

- iCade Compatible

goiMot's comments:

12-19-2011, 08:15 AM
Very impressed by the look of this.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-19-2011, 08:22 AM
I'm a sucker for platformers and pixel art. Sold!
12-19-2011, 08:52 AM
FREAK'N FANTASTIC platformer! I've been obsessing over it since I got a pre-release copy...

Really, it's probably the best platformer I've ever played on the iOS... actually, one of the best platformers I've played on any console/platform.

HIGHLY recommended!

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
12-19-2011, 08:53 AM
When's the US release?
12-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
When's the US release?
tonight @ about 11PM EST, 8PM PST

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
12-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Looks good.... Reminded me of dk country,yoshis island, Megamanx, castlevania, magical quest : Mickey mouse, and something else i think rayman or bubsy.... How many hours or levels?
12-19-2011, 07:23 PM
I can't wait until 11pm tonight! I've been waiting for a REALLY good platformer for a while. This looks like it'll be it. I'm so burned out on runner/platformer hybrids.

Again, I'm pretty sure this will be good since BulkyPix's last platformer release was pretty dang good. So, they definitely seem to be publishing top quality platformers. Go BulkyPix (and the devs as well)!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-19-2011, 07:28 PM
To those who've played this: is there IAP? I don't trust Bulkypix as far as I could throw them.
12-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
To those who've played this: is there IAP? I don't trust Bulkypix as far as I could throw them.
Indeed. But i believe they are just the publisher in this case, and I can't imagine there being necessary IAP in a platformer like this.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.