Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-18-2012, 02:53 AM
iPhone 4

Hi!

You're right, it's not that simple and we're sorry for the inconvenience (again). As we said before, we're working to see if an update will be possible to improve player experience.

We're aware of the troubles and we consider players' feedback seriously. But it's not that easy because this tittle is not directly developed by us. We need to work directly with the developers and we're actually talking to each other about the possibility of an upate.

As we said yesterday, if there's news about that, we'll let you know
Old 07-18-2012, 07:50 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The above post does not exactly put players' minds at ease for the future of this game. They're not happy, I don't know what you're smiling about.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:44 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
Hi!

You're right, it's not that simple and we're sorry for the inconvenience (again). As we said before, we're working to see if an update will be possible to improve player experience.

We're aware of the troubles and we consider players' feedback seriously. But it's not that easy because this tittle is not directly developed by us. We need to work directly with the developers and we're actually talking to each other about the possibility of an upate.

As we said yesterday, if there's news about that, we'll let you know
My primary concern is with the BulkyPix side of things. I paid for this game and I don't want ads. I wouldn't be surprised if the crashing was directly related to this.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:50 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldat7 View Post
My primary concern is with the BulkyPix side of things. I paid for this game and I don't want ads. I wouldn't be surprised if the crashing was directly related to this.
Hi,

We understand your concern. The "ads" you refer to are in fact a cross promotion system that recommends you other BulkyPix products (and only BulkyPix games, like many other publishers do with similar systems).

It's designed to display ads only every two or three game launch to not being too intrusive.
If you're experiencing issues with the ads frequency, please let us know.

For the stability problems, once again, we try to see what the developpers can do about it and we'll let you know as soon as possible what will happen.

Thank you for your patience and support.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:52 AM

Note to self: never buy any apps from Bulkypix.

Thanks for letting the rest of us know about the ads, soldat7. I hate it when developers have so little regard for the people that buy their apps.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:42 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

So is there any chance to see (and download)) the update? And are there any plans to update the game for iPhone 5's larger display resolution?
Old 09-29-2012, 01:34 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellar View Post
So is there any chance to see (and download)) the update? And are there any plans to update the game for iPhone 5's larger display resolution?
This game has about as much of a chance of being updated, as I do of getting a solid gold car with diamond headlights. But hey, at least with iOS 6 you can actually LOAD the game and play through the first level before the crashing starts up again. Who knows... the next iOS version might make it suddenly start working again, somehow!
Old 09-29-2012, 04:04 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

For me the same..allways, wen i finish a level and start the new one..the game crash..please fix it!

Thanks
Old 09-29-2012, 04:26 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Just delete it. It's not possible to get a brand new update to Terra Noctis. Unfortunetly. I was asking about this a few months ago.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:53 AM
iPhone 4

Hi!

We contacted the developers. We're waiting for their answer.
Sorry for the troubles your're experiencing. We'll let you know what's up as soon as possible.