★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Toma&Puzak
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 37.3 MB
  • Version: 4.2
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 7 Planets is logic board game of rolling and matching wooden balls. It is based on Ziv Zav board game made in 1985.

You get old wooden box with 28 balls in 7 colors which you must place in correct rows. But be aware, balls are every time randomly placed and when one ball moves in a raw all others also move.

"Nifty puzzle game, which kept me amused for hours! Dont let the simplicity put you off, the game play is fantastic..." - Wedocode

"Forget Connect Four or Solitaire marbles this is a game of logic, cunning and strategy and is a whole heap of fun." - iPhoneGlance

"Mind bending logic puzzler." - Chriswrites

Solo game modes: Fast, Classic and Expert.
Online game mode: Multiplayer between two players.
Game mode for Color Blind people.
7 Leaderboards.
15 Achievements to earn.
Post scores to Facebook and Twitter.

Visit us: www.drugikat.com
Follow us: www.twitter.com/drugikat
Like us: www.facebook.com/drugikat
Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm9KyGqThcM

7Planets's comments:

7 Planets is logic board game of rolling wooden balls. It is based on our 1985 year Ziv Zav boardgame.

*** True Time Killer*** "Cool mind storming game. Living colors, nice sound. It's easy to control the moves. A true time killer for long distance traveling. You can play it everywhere. In the bus, train..." - by Master.HP - customer review from Croatia

"Overall, 7 Planets is an amazing game that combines the classic board game challenge with the technological age that were in, and deserves more reviews because of the simple controls, thought provoking game-play, and detailed graphics." - review from http://appepic.com/home/archives/review/7-planets

"7 Planets may not have a lot of bells and whistles, but it is a pick up and play game that is both soothing and relaxing. If youre a fan of puzzlers or casual games, youll want to check it out today. Its basic enough for gamers of all ages to play, but challenging enough to keep players coming back for more ball-matching action." - review from www.appsontapp.com/7-planets/

Four elements captured in a ball
By energy scattered
All over the tablet
Desired to meet
And fill up the whole
Roll the elements
Against the wall
Each color in its own row
On seven planets unite them all.

IMPORTANT: The menu is called from the game by touching the screen with two fingers.

Game Center - Leaderboard and Achievements.
Optimized for Retina Display.

Please read FAQ and watch gameplay video on our site so that you know what it is all about.

"A logic puzzle game where you must roll wooden balls all around the screen in order to get them into their correct rows. The trick, however, is that when one ball is moved, all of the balls in that row or column move with it until they are stopped by a wall. Your score is based on how long it takes you to complete the puzzle and how many moves it took you." - featured in AppAdvice Apps Gone Free

Visit us: www.7planets.net
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/7-Planets/280864988601544
Follow us: http://twitter.com/#!/7_planets
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/user/7PlanetsGame/featured
Contact us at: support@7planets.net

12-19-2011, 10:16 AM
Our creation is very sensitive for staying too long in App Store. That’s why we recommend that you enjoy it immediately!
Is this like an admission of copyright infringement or something? Like buy it before it gets pulled?
12-19-2011, 10:43 AM
No, but you made good point. We just liked that and looked as good marketing.
I will remove that description from App Store, because someone else might get thought like yours.
Thanks for your suggestion.
By the way the game is from my idea (I made boardgame) from 1985 year.

Last edited by 7Planets; 12-19-2011 at 10:46 AM.
12-19-2011, 03:39 PM
That's probably the weirdest thing I've ever seen in the AppStore, even weirder then people who make the app icon and app photos pictures of themselves.
12-19-2011, 03:52 PM
That may be the most obnoxious game trailer I've ever seen. Wow.
04-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Version 2.0 is available on AppStore + Promo codes

Version 2.0 is available on AppStore.
- 11 achievements

- classic and expert (the board is different every time) play mode

- visual improvements

- bug fixes.

Video review (for version 1.1):

Promo codes:

Please post as you take them so others know which are used.
Happy rolling.