Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-22-2012, 10:16 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Oh man...what a hidden ****ing gem! It's beyond me how certain games just go unnoticed here on TA. This has been out for a month and the thread only has 9 posts? >_>

Me posting any impressions would be completely pointless because it's all said in the thread: Captivating, absorbing, the controls are perfect, the voice acting is believable and it's just so hard to put down! I just wanna add that the game is retina enabled AND can be played in either landscape or portrait. Abso-****ing-lutely a steal at $0.99 and considering this is just Episode 1, I hope the game is supported for a long, long, long time. What an amazing little gem we have here.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:04 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Oh jeez I need to stop this everytime I come here you guys cost me money :-)
But Sale, gravity, landscape and portrait, voice over story, app store gem, arghhhh can't resist.
To late *bought* lol.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:45 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Oh jeez I need to stop this everytime I come here you guys cost me money :-)
But Sale, gravity, landscape and portrait, voice over story, app store gem, arghhhh can't resist.
To late *bought* lol.
Hey, don't look at me...blame Gabrien. You won't regret it though...great game.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I really enjoyed playing this game. Although it was a bit short. I hope the next episode will be a bit longer.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:13 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Wow. Another supporter made. I'm so glad I picked this up today, I'm not finished yet (only up to chapter6) but as everyone so far has said. This is a brilliant game. For me the voice acted story really draws me in, along with the fantastic use of gravity/phyiscs and really easy to use controls this makes for a complete bargain of a game at the current price.
Already can't wait to see what missions are left and what the new updates can bring.
Another hidden gem that will be overlooked by so many.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:47 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Wow. Awesome.

That 'New and Noteworthy' section on the app store has had some good info lately as this is featured, dl'd it, and I'm diggin it!

I would sincerely hope that Episode 1 is just the start of many more (it almost HAS to be considering its' current length.)
Old 01-23-2012, 11:12 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I got this based on recommendations here and I have to say it is really excellent! The developers have done an excellent job building a nice story around their game mechanics and the voice acting, while heavily accented, is well done. The game mechanic is fun and the controls are great on my iPad.

I am really enjoying this and even if it is short, I don't mind. If they do add content, all the better.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Just to echo everyone else, this really is a great game. Dare i say, a fairly unique experience. Use headphones for full effect, this game is loaded with atmosphere!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:36 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Yeah, I quite like this. The devs obviously didn't have too much money, but it's pretty well put together, even so.

I can't praise the production values quite as much as everyone else - I have no problem with the accents but I've played a few chapters of this first episode and the main character is pretty good... but either it's one guy doing all the male roles and he's putting on a very silly voice for all the supporting cast, or it is other people and they're nowhere near as good as the lead actor. And the script is a bit too, uh... it's much, much better than a lot of developers manage when English is not their first language, but it's still a bit too over the top, too obvious. You don't have to describe literally everything that's going on - it just feels a bit patronising, like you're constantly checking we understand what's happening. Good writing does not work that way no matter what language it's in.

The game itself seems pretty neat, though. Inertia-based controls are nothing new but these are good - controlling the spaceship feels solid, responsive and adds to the feeling of 'Oh, hey, I'll just play for a few more minutes'. The story's interesting, the minimalist visuals are pretty cheap and cheerful, but they do work. They're clean, easy to read and feel surprisingly atmospheric for all there's no real detail - it's a brave step to attempt this many scripted sequences with such a simple graphics engine, and all credit to the developers that it comes across as immersive rather than annoying. I would definitely like to see some more episodes of this - it has some flaws, yes, but it's certainly more than worth 69 pence. Hope it sells.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:38 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

im stuck on oo7 trying to get off the asteroid with the bombs
please help
i know i have to use the gravity but just cant get away from the bombs