Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-04-2012, 03:38 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Mission 007, they could of Q/A'd that better, there's only 1 way to do it and there is zero room for error...
Old 02-04-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaq View Post
I enjoyed the physics in this game. Not too keen on the voice acting, would have been much happier with just subtitles. But that is personal opinion. I also find myself wondering how amazing this game would be with an open-world feel to it. Imagine going around mining astroids for upgrades to your ship. Having to be careful to stay out of dangerous areas with a full load of cargo, selling it for upgrades. Random astroids that will spawn interesting side quests, etc. Open World. I hope it happens.

Other than that... level 7, the second astroid... grrrrrrr.
OT, and not EXACTLY what you meant, but, in case you've missed it, Space Miner!
Old 02-04-2012, 08:43 AM

Default Mission 007

Can someone post a video of 007 second asteroid success? I've catapulted myself many many times and failed many many times, I always get hit at least by the last few.

I think the reason this one is so hard is that the designers are fail about how physics of gravity slingshots work. They only work to "accelerate" you if you go out with less mass than you come in.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:18 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

SOLVED 007

Here's how I did it.. Out of pure frustration I just drilled the astroid.

Well for whatever reason that gave me more power or something but it made me go faster and on the first try after drilling the F out of it I escaped the mine field.

Of course I had to launch myself then fly directly at the astroid like everyone has said but this time i had more oomph.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:54 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Turns out this game really IS short :1
Old 02-05-2012, 09:54 PM
iPhone 5c, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

This is an stellar, excellent game, not much else to say. Innovative, with a compelling, gameplay-driven storyline to boot - something I haven't seen in the longest time on the App Store. And line-by-line, top-notch voice acting? All of this coming from a primarily one-man dev studio? You're doing yourself a disservice by NOT picking it up. My only gripe is how short it is, but I can't complain, with the promise of more to come!

Plus the Ring Girl makes a cameo in the form of the on-board AI, so...

Last edited by coderkid; 02-05-2012 at 09:57 PM..
Old 02-05-2012, 10:29 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Yep, fun little game alright. Made it through a couple of missions (especially the last) on pure luck though, with no skill involved at all. Even with that and the extreme shortness of it all, I'll definitely be picking up episode 2 once it's released.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:17 AM

Hey, thanks a lot for all the comments! So glad so many people like it! Working hard on the next episode...
Old 02-07-2012, 10:47 AM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by col000r View Post
Hey, thanks a lot for all the comments! So glad so many people like it! Working hard on the next episode...
I really loved the game as well. The controls are spot on and the story kept me playing straight through (took me about 45 mins to finish).

It plays more like a demo than a full game because of the length but it is well worth it to support the dev. I hope you guys keep the updates and episodes coming!

I have to agree with some of the comments above about how amazing this concept would mix with a sandbox space-trader/fighter type game. I won't hold my breath but that would make my year as far as iOS gaming.

Thanks again for some great entertainment. You have a long-term customer in me!
Old 02-07-2012, 10:58 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I don't mind how short this was. For $.99 it was well worth it. I LIKED that I beat it. It gets old playing these endless sort of games...