Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-07-2012, 11:16 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnycache View Post

For those stuck on Iron 13. (snip)

As for Heroic 13, god only knows, I've yet even to get past wave 4, the yeti / necromancer combo seems so effective I'm at a loss.

Brilliant. I was finally able to complete Level 13 iron using your advice and it was surprisingly easy, which just shows how important the right strategy is for this game. If you are interested in the strat that helped me beat lvl 13 heroic, click on the JayIsGames link I posted earlier.

Last edited by etonblue; 01-07-2012 at 11:19 AM..
Old 01-07-2012, 11:40 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Took a risk and got it, so far its been fun but I would like to be able to zoom in and see some of the brutal action. I find anything beyond normal still a bit tough for me.
As far as upgrades go do you get enough stars to upgrade all? Because I upgrade the solder tower and found it underwhelming. I am only on game 5.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobi View Post
Took a risk and got it, so far its been fun but I would like to be able to zoom in and see some of the brutal action. I find anything beyond normal still a bit tough for me.
As far as upgrades go do you get enough stars to upgrade all? Because I upgrade the solder tower and found it underwhelming. I am only on game 5.
Yes, if you complete all the challenges you have enough upgrades to max out everything. They key is that you can reset your upgrades anytime you want. THis is important between stages/challenges so you can try out different strategies.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:12 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Love this game .. Dont make it easier, i think the difficulty is just right. People that cant complete levels just need a different strategy.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etonblue View Post
Brilliant. I was finally able to complete Level 13 iron using your advice and it was surprisingly easy, which just shows how important the right strategy is for this game. If you are interested in the strat that helped me beat lvl 13 heroic, click on the JayIsGames link I posted earlier.
Got it! Thanks for the link, in the end I used a different stategy but it was
built on the advice on that website that suggested using •••Spoiler:  the wraith of the forest upgrade which is something I had completely ignored throughout the entire game previously, sure showed those pesky skeletons who's boss!
Old 01-08-2012, 04:49 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Having frequent issues with the touch screen not responding. Especially when I've played for awhile. Solution is to pause then unease and it works again or if its so locked you can't pause then exit game and reload to get it going again. Tried Hard resets and close all multitasked apps including KR but it still does it. iPad 2
Old 01-08-2012, 05:11 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Is your Ipad 2 Jailbroken PCKid...?

Because i have no issue whatsoever what you are stating (iPad 2, non-broken, iOS 5.01)
Old 01-08-2012, 05:28 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCKid View Post
Having frequent issues with the touch screen not responding. Especially when I've played for awhile. Solution is to pause then unease and it works again or if its so locked you can't pause then exit game and reload to get it going again. Tried Hard resets and close all multitasked apps including KR but it still does it. iPad 2
Dont have any problems here
Old 01-08-2012, 08:02 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Default ....

What a awesome game!
Old 01-08-2012, 08:09 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

No it's not jail broken and just been playing and it's doing it all the time. Have finished main storyline and just going back doing heroics and iron. Very frustrating. Thought I'd uninstall and reinstall it but would lose everything I've done. I could use my Mac app I bought that allows me to look into folders and find where it saves then put back after reinstall maybe?