App description: "One of the most engaging TD games we've played on an iPad"
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")

"This is easily one of the best TD games currently in the App Store"
-Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5 Stars)

"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
-JayisGames.com

"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)

"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice

"Ironhide Game Studios new game Kingdom Rush adds a much-needed shot of non-EA blood to the iPad charts."
-InsideMobileApps

"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)

The acclaimed action fantasy defense game is now available for iPad in High Definition! Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!

Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!

Kingdom Rush highlights:

Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!

Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!

8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.

Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!

Over 30 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)

Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!

Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements

Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.

High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!

In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.

*** iPad 1 users : Kingdom Rush is a memory intensive game so it is recommended you close background applications before playing.
12-20-2011, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
Tx for the link...but like i said....i would love to see the game playing on a iPad...not PC....

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"
12-20-2011, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeNoMeN View Post
awesome but plz make iphone version too
+1 to this. I really enjoyed the flash version of the game, and I was excited when I saw on IHG's twitter that an iOS version was coming. Hopefully, the iPad sales do well so that you guys might consider an iPhone version as well.

12-20-2011, 04:12 AM
For the record, I'm thoroughly sick of tower defense games, but this one just oozes charm, seems to have just the right mix of variety, and is thoroughly fun to play. Recommended.
12-20-2011, 04:22 AM
Thanks Ironhide for bringing your TD masterpiece to the iPad. Instabuy! Hopefully it takes off in a major way.
12-20-2011, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodmanSan View Post
Tx for the link...but like i said....i would love to see the game playing on a iPad...not PC....
Not gonna be able to put up video... but this runs and looks better than it does on pc on my IPAD 2. Plus the touch controls are so much more efficient in this version.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
12-20-2011, 04:49 AM
Great! I've played the flash version not too long ago and liked it a lot. I don't know if I'll play the game a second time (probably), but still I'm gonna buy this just for the support.

And everyone who sais $3 is too much: come on! Apple has really destroyed the games market. $3 for several hours of gameplay! Not sure what you expect.

rou

Indie game developer at gamebrausch
12-20-2011, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the comments!!!
@Rou
We will add new stages to the iPad version, we wanted to go live as soon as we can and right now we are creating a new set of stages for the ipad.
The first one will be The Ruins of Acaroth with a new BOSS fight!, with this addition the game will have 5 boss fights!!! we plan to update the game this week....but with the App Store freeze it will be live on early 2012.

For those asking for a Trailer, we will try to create one very soon, but the game plays better and looks better than the flash version, thats a fact!

About iPhone, iPod and Mac(Desktop) versions: One step at a time.
12-20-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronhideGames View Post
game plays better and looks better than the flash version, thats a fact!
True, true. I never play flash games, Kingdom Rush was one out of two flash games I actually played. I prefer playing games on my iPad. I've tested KR on my iPad 2 and it runs perfectly. I guess I will be playing it a second time after all. Especially if there's more content to come.

rou

Indie game developer at gamebrausch
12-20-2011, 08:10 AM
this game looks awesome
@IronhideGames - what about that premium content, that you have in online version? Any of it here,on IPad? Thanks
12-20-2011, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
this game looks awesome
@IronhideGames - what about that premium content, that you have in online version? Any of it here,on IPad? Thanks
The Premium Stage was already included (Sarelgaz Lair).
On future updates we will add new Stages and extra content but it will not be the same content from the flash version