App description: "One of the most engaging TD games we've played on an iPad"
-Slidetoplay.com (STP Score of 4 out of 4 "Must Have")

"This is easily one of the best TD games currently in the App Store"
-Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5 Stars)

"Kingdom Rush can be filed in the thin folder marked "games that are pretty much perfect"
-JayisGames.com

"This is one kingdom you'll be in no rush to escape from"
-PocketGamer (Gold Award - Score 9)

"Kingdom Rush proves that the defense genre is still alive."
-148Apps (4.5 Stars out of 5) Editor's Choice

"Ironhide Game Studios new game Kingdom Rush adds a much-needed shot of non-EA blood to the iPad charts."
-InsideMobileApps

"TD with a Touch of Excellence"
-toucharcade.com (4.5 stars out of 5)

The acclaimed action fantasy defense game is now available for iPad in High Definition! Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!

Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!


Kingdom Rush highlights:

Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!

Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!

8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.

Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!

Over 30 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)

Intense boss fights never seen on a defense game!

Hours of gameplay with over 50 achievements

Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.

High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!

In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.



*** iPad 1 users : Kingdom Rush is a memory intensive game so it is recommended you close background applications before playing.
12-20-2011, 09:34 AM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post

One bug, not sure if anyone else has got this... but the "tap here" message can some times get stuck on the map.
Yes there's a bug when you play the Heroic or Iron challenge on the first stage, is already fixed here and will be on the next update!

Thanks for reporting it.
12-20-2011, 10:24 AM
#22
Can you please tell me how many stages there are in total....?

OldskoolNL.nl : "Not Old, Just Older"

12-20-2011, 01:22 PM
#23
13 stages, 3 different modes for each stage: Campaign, Heroic and Iron.

Some stages take some time to beat, 20 or 30 minutes. In this version we include 4 boss fights.

On the next update we will add a new stage with a new boss fight....and more to come!
12-20-2011, 01:25 PM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronhideGames View Post
13 stages, 3 different modes for each stage: Campaign, Heroic and Iron.

Some stages take some time to beat, 20 or 30 minutes. In this version we include 4 boss fights.

On the next update we will add a new stage with a new boss fight....and more to come!
After reading what you have been posted. Couldn't resist clicking the buy button. Looking forward to playing the game once it finishes downloading.
12-20-2011, 01:31 PM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildar View Post
After reading what you have been posted. Couldn't resist clicking the buy button. Looking forward to playing the game once it finishes downloading.
heh, it is simply the best TD game that i've seen
12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
#26
Wow! The first five (5) minutes into the game was a joy and as the game progress, I'm liking it even more and more. Money well spent.
12-20-2011, 02:09 PM
#27
This game is excellent on iPad. One of the top five best Tower Defense games on the app store. My advice would be, don't wait for a video, just buy this.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
12-20-2011, 02:22 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
This game is excellent on iPad. One of the top five best Tower Defense games on the app store. My advice would be, don't wait for a video, just buy this.
I agree with djflippy. I had a lot of fun playing last night. I would like to see more tower types. I think the same 4 towers will get kind of stale, but it's certainly worth the asking price. I'd also like to be able to zoom in to see the action a little more clearly, but those are my only criticisms of the game. Good stuff!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-20-2011, 03:18 PM
#29
Thanks for the comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
I agree with djflippy. I had a lot of fun playing last night. I would like to see more tower types. I think the same 4 towers will get kind of stale, but it's certainly worth the asking price. I'd also like to be able to zoom in to see the action a little more clearly, but those are my only criticisms of the game. Good stuff!
thanks for the great comment!!
About the towers:
did you reach the 4 level towers?
There are 4 basic tower ( archers, mages, barracks and artillery), but after the third upgrade you will need to choose from 2 special towers for a total of 8 special towers(paladins, barbarians, arcanes, sorcerers, tesla coil!, musketeers, rangers, bfg) and then you can buy special stuff for each tower.

Take a look at this http://kingdomrush.com/features.php

thanks!!!!!

Last edited by IronhideGames; 12-20-2011 at 03:20 PM.
12-20-2011, 03:27 PM
#30
I tried out the free online version and thought it was pretty good. I am not a huge TD fan but I may cave in at some point.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 PM.