★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-30-2012, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiHubb View Post
So what's the trick? :-)
I'm a bit stuck with the Iron challenge.
It's still no cakewalk but here is how I solved iron without using barracks.

My primary problem was those damn dogs. They move too fast and have relatively high hit points and were always slipping past me, particularly near the end when the swamp things are busy poison bombing my hero/ reinforcements. The trick I used was to make sure that I had every slot on the right side filled with mage towers (upgraded at least once, but some twice). This slows down the dogs enough that I can take them out at the end. Other than that, I space 3-4 maxed out purple mage towers with disintegration near the end and use my fireballs judiciously.

I'm not sure that one hero works any better than any other for this (as they all seem equally weak and I am constantly moving them out of battle so they can heal), although I tend to go for damage over armor.
05-04-2012, 11:43 PM
any updates on tweaking heroes?

05-05-2012, 06:16 PM
hey ironhide hows the iphone version coming along? can i be a beta tester? and when is the game scheduled to be released
05-06-2012, 11:51 PM
What would be a good stage to quickly level-up heroes? I'm still struggling to get the Legend of Linirea achievement…
05-07-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm horrible on the new level-I can't get past wave 8 without being overwhelmed. Can anyone give me a base strategy/recommend tower placements?

Gamecenter:
mikeydavis
05-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Think about why you're losing... so many critters... there's only one tower that can deal with that many...

use the best blockers you got. 3 towers of them. And then just let it rain.

that's how I took it down with 3 stars.
05-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchNoodle View Post
Think about why you're losing... so many critters... there's only one tower that can deal with that many...

use the best blockers you got. 3 towers of them. And then just let it rain.

that's how I took it down with 3 stars.
I'll give it a shot!

Gamecenter:
mikeydavis
05-08-2012, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDavis360 View Post
I'm horrible on the new level-I can't get past wave 8 without being overwhelmed. Can anyone give me a base strategy/recommend tower placements?
I used just 2 'bomb' towers and then all the rest were mage...
05-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by braaaah View Post
What would be a good stage to quickly level-up heroes? I'm still struggling to get the Legend of Linirea achievement
This is the last achievement I need as well.
05-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Ironhide how close is te iPhone version to release?