★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Hope's Quest iPhone (Rush Digital) $0.99 -> FREE

12-19-2011, 05:22 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Hope's Quest iPhone (Rush Digital) $0.99 -> FREE

Looking for something new to replace my old games.. Total apps: 1500+
iPhone 3GS - OS 5.x
iPad 2 - OS 4.3.5
Don't just follow the trend; Set the trend. ಠ_ಠ
12-19-2011, 05:42 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
damn that was quick... bought this the day it was released... 2 days ago...

hate when crap like this happens...

I can accept that games go free, drop in price... it happens all the time, but c'mon... 2 days after release?? damnit

12-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
damn that was quick... bought this the day it was released...
Hey Syntheticvoid, sorry you feel that way, but we thank you for your support! Christmas is a busy time for everyone and we're running a few promotions so that as many people as possible can enjoy Hope's Quest over the break. Thanks again for your support, we really appreciate it and hope you're enjoying the game!
12-19-2011, 08:55 PM
I think we can all learn a lesson here...Void, you shouldn't be spending money on the app store the week before Christmas 'cause anything can and will go free.

And Mr. Dev, you probably should have launched the app free for one or two days and then gone up in price. That way you don't upset loyal day one buyers like Void. But hey, if this helps your game more in the long run then by all means do what you can.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-19-2011, 11:10 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yeah I'm over it...

Just wish the dev would respond to my post in the main game thread I made the night it was released, about the responsiveness of the controls... =o/
12-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Oh my goodness, I pray this works on my 2G. I was obsessed with this game back in the day.

*signature for rent*
12-20-2011, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Yeah I'm over it...

Just wish the dev would respond to my post in the main game thread I made the night it was released, about the responsiveness of the controls... =o/
I tried it briefly and wasn't impressed, but I didn't really give it a chance. Not my kinda game, though.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.