★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Yobi : The Dream , A free 2D physics puzzle game coming out this summer

View Poll Results: How Do you find the game ?
Awesome 0 0%
Good 0 0%
Normal 0 0%
Bad 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
07-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Yobi : The Dream , A free 2D physics puzzle game coming out this summer

Hello guys !

My name is Anis Souames and I'am the founder of an indie mobile game (IOS and Android) called : Yobi: The Dream.

YTD (Yobi : Thde Dream) is a 2D puzzle game with an original gameplay and a friendly control system .

The whole game is about a small cute monster called Yobi who got bored from his planet and want to achieve his childhood dream : Discovering what's beyond his home planet : the universe !

To do this the player will flick the monster in order to eat all the candies through various levels to get enough power and energy to move out from his planet . BUT WATCH OUT ! you only have a limited amount of flicks and an energy bar that decrease while the monster moves and increase by eating candies .

Level 4

Level 5

Level 6

The game have some special and unique features like :
  1. 3 Different worlds with more than 40 levels (Mountains, Forest,Space)
  2. Cool Physics
  3. Unique Boosters (Chocolate Rain, Giant Candy...)
  4. Flexible controls
  5. Awesome sound tracks
  6. Delicious candies and a cute monster
  7. The Game is FREE !
  8. And a lot more !

How to win ?

The way to win is very simple : Eat all candies in the level without finishing all the given flicks amount and without losing all the energy;

We made sure to make the game accessible for everyone : We've designed a control system that is very easy and flexible .

Our team contains 4 persons : Me (The founder, game dev and level designer), Christopher ( the 2nd dev and game designer), Nicholas (A talented artist that take care of every visual aspect of the game), Jacob (A young talented musician).

A gameplay video will be out soon .

We are looking for any kind of feedbacks, You can follow us on twitter (@GameYobi), Facebook, and our blog . Or you can just support us on this website (let an answer )

Please give us some feedbacks .

Thank's for your time !

Last edited by Anis Souames; 07-01-2015 at 01:22 PM.
07-02-2015, 12:09 PM
A small Update : Level 7 just finished :

I'am still looking for your feedbacks .