★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Only one gunslinger can stop a Mad Dog gone wild... and that's you, partner. When the ruthless outlaw Mad Dog McCree goes on a rampage with a nasty pack of wanted fugitives, they leave death in their wake.

Mad Dog McCree and his band of cutthroats have ridden into town, kidnapped the Mayor and his daughter, and taken them to his hideout. These hombres are mean and vicious. What this town needs is a gunslinger to spray a little lead in harm's way.

Relive the gunpowder glory of the Wild West with American Laser Games Arcade Classic Mad Dog McCree!"

- An American Laser Games Classic - A First for iOS!
- Original Arcade Release On-Th-Go
- Includes All New Casual Mode
- Remastered Game Footage
- Test Your Reflexes In Showdowns

goiMot's comments:

12-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Man, we use to play all these crappy light gun games on the 3do, might just have to pick this on up! Or I guess I could just go in the basement and play it!

12-19-2011, 07:37 PM
Sweet. But no intro sale? Think I'll just wait for the inevitable sale then.
12-20-2011, 02:39 AM
Not universal? Is this coming?

3DS Favourites -
IOS favourites - Dead Space, Xcom, Shadowrun.
Multiplayer ID - Magnum0ik (use a zero)
12-20-2011, 03:28 AM
Nice One. Downloading as we speak
12-20-2011, 03:51 AM
I used to play this quite a bit in the arcades in the Sultanate of Oman when I was a kid and have definitely spent far more than 5 dollars popping coins into that machine, but meh...I think I'll keep my fond memories of the game as is, rather than tarnishing them with what really is a very, very shallow (barely) mediocre game.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-20-2011, 04:15 AM
^Agree with the above, i LOVE retro and i'm often not disappointed but this game always back then 'wooed' you with the video but behind it its a very basic boring game. Bit like Dragons Lair which looked stunning in the arcade until you realised it wasnt that fun.

Good idea to convert this to iOS but theres quite a few others i would like to see first before this. Think they must have done a good job with the filesize with so much video, was expecting it to be way bigger than 220 meg
12-20-2011, 09:09 AM
Game Impressions

12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
YouTube: video
Is the sound totally out when your playing or isit just the video?
12-20-2011, 09:45 AM
I thought this 'game' sucked.
Hense I said it in inverted colons.

Currently playing; Infinity Blade 2, Whale Trail, Tiny Wings, Where's my Water?, Junk Jack, iBlast Moki 2 HD and Bike Baron.

Remember, tomorrow's another day! GC/OF: SuperSah