★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hack away at endless enemy hordes in Obslashin', the compulsive combat clicker! Slash through bosses, crash through barrels, and loot everything you can as you delve into the deepest dungeons. Upgrade your arsenal and level-up to make it further than any hero before!

FEATURES:
Compulsive Combat - Fast, fresh, and incredibly satisfying. Watch the kill-count mount as you tear through millions of mobs.
Endless Gameplay - Every level promises more danger...and better rewards. See how deep you can go and how much you can discover!
Boss Battles - Prepare your hero for some truly harrowing, old-school boss-battles, each with their own deadly special abilities.
Spells & Items - You don't have to rely on your sword, alone. Blast away enemies with bombs, or use any number of awesome spells to sway the battle in your favor.
Upgrades - Level-up your hero and use your horde of gold to deck out your arsenal!

Please report bugs!!!
=============
If you find a bug in our game, please send an email to hashbanggames@tickets.assembla.com and we will get it fixed!
10-29-2014, 04:55 AM
Okay now this looks interesting!

At least with every game being free nowadays I can try them out..

Gamecenter ID: Raidriar // VainGlory: GodKing // Monster Hunter Freedom Unite: Mikasa

10-29-2014, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Okay now this looks interesting!

At least with every game being free nowadays I can try them out..
I only played about a minutes worth but it seems apt to describe it as Fruit Ninja crossed with Binding of Isaac. So yes, very interesting to me! I'm very much looking forward to playing this more later.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
10-29-2014, 05:46 AM
Just downloaded it. Havnt got to try it yet, but it looks intesting.
10-29-2014, 12:19 PM
Gonna try this out later.

It does look fun.
10-29-2014, 12:28 PM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
10-29-2014, 12:36 PM
Broken on iphone 6 and new ios. Won't even load up game :/
10-29-2014, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme472000 View Post
Broken on iphone 6 and new ios. Won't even load up game :/
I will look into this ASAP and get a fix. Now to hunt for an iPhone 6! I'll get back to you as soon as we get a fix for that up.

I wonder if it's all iphone 6's, please anyone else that has iphone 6 please let me know if your having problems also.

Thanks!
10-29-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm enjoying this. It can be hard to tell projectiles apart from experience orbs and also to avoid attacks but it's a nice arcade-y take on the Binding of Isaac dungeon crawler formula. Would be nice to be able to pause and do the upgrading and also have a break as it's pretty hectic but I can't complain for a freebie.

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
10-29-2014, 01:47 PM
Won't even start on iPhone 6+ with newest OS.
Nice job!