Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-19-2011, 09:06 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 4.x

Awesome, took PM4TWEWYRPEY
Thanks!
Old 12-19-2011, 09:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Default Awesome!!

Just grabbed code WHWLPJNJLKTJ.. It's an awesome game.. Thanks!
Old 12-19-2011, 09:27 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

All the codes are gone now.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:32 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Yep, all gone.
Old 12-19-2011, 10:51 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen)

Donut Games does it again. Add another gem to the awesome library of Donut Games. Seriously, one of the best developers for iOS devices. Fantastic game. BUY BUY BUY!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:55 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollobobo View Post
Donut Games does it again. Add another gem to the awesome library of Donut Games. Seriously, one of the best developers for iOS devices. Fantastic game. BUY BUY BUY!
I agree with everything you said. Another GREAT game and another DG game to add to my collection that will never ever leave my phone.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:15 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
I agree with everything you said. Another GREAT game and another DG game to add to my collection that will never ever leave my phone.
I must be the only one not drinking the Donut Kool-Aid. I like a few of their games, but most of them feel like mini-games that I would play once in a proper DS game and then never touch again.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:28 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by caanerud View Post
I must be the only one not drinking the Donut Kool-Aid. I like a few of their games, but most of them feel like mini-games that I would play once in a proper DS game and then never touch again.
Y'know for the longest time I felt the same way. I would download their freebies, try 'em out and delete them. I would even try redownloading them again at a later date and trying them again to see what I was missing, only to delete them again. Then one day they just clicked with me, and it was for EVERY one of the games I had tried so many times before. I don't know what it was that changed my mind or what game that switched me. Now I have every one of their games and absolutely cannot get enough of them. They are always a go-to favorite and since they have so many titles, there is always a game I am in the mood to play whether it be a platformer, puzzle, arcade, time management, etc.

I'm not saying that their games are for everybody but give them a few more shots before writing them off completely. You may find a few (or more) gems that you really love...
Old 12-21-2011, 03:38 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

deleted

Last edited by krolis; 12-23-2011 at 05:41 AM..
Old 12-21-2011, 10:55 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

The game is awesome, guys!
I'm now on level 25, and it's the first level I still can't figure out how to threestar... =)
The most useful thing is rewind (superb idea!) - I wish we had it in some other DG games like Mexiball for instance! Then one lousy mistake at the end of the level would not make life so much harder! =)
I got the achievement "I like this game" for 30 mins playing - and it's definitely what I think! I like it!

After some time playing: first score along with Lo. However on Game Center there's one dude whose score is meaningless. There's no way to score additional 200 points as I see it.
From this there are 2 disappointments:
1. The game is too easy / too fast. I finished all the levels with 3* in less than 6 hrs. Hope to see in the next update more complicated levels.
2. The score is not really for people who like to compete - there are almost no hidden points, and 3* points in many cases are the best possible scores. This kills the whole idea of competition and Game Center/DG top lists. Hope to see in the next update more hidden/not so obvious points to get!

Last edited by krolis; 12-23-2011 at 05:45 AM.. Reason: New impressions