★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MindJolt
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 18.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Love zombies? Love to shoot 'em dead? Get ready to save humanity! Brought to you by the creators of GRave Defense HD and based on George Romero's cult classic horror flick, Night of the Living Dead Defense pits you against endless waves of the undead with 12 unique upgradeable gunners as your backup. Experience unique challenging levels that will take your gameplay to new heights as you adapt to survive!

Featuring:

- Updated and improved GRave Defense HD gameplay!

- Amazing high-res graphics--all levels, gunners, zombies, special effects, and achievements are in HD!

- Music and images from the terrifying original movie!

- Online ranking system!

- Four difficulty modes, from Casual to INSANE!

NEW and Improved Gameplay Features:

- NEW Tactical Pause mode during the battle!

- NEW multi-screen levels in HD!

- NEW achievements, zombies, and gunners!

- NEW military ranks with visually upgrading gunners!

- NEW Survival and Tutorial Modes!

- NEW visible monster paths--see where creeps are going to travel next!

- NEW visible gunner states and cooldowns! Improved gunner states prompt an ever-changing battle plan!

- NEW displays--shows money earned for each creep killed!

- NEW animated briefings!

- IMPROVED help section!

** Next update with new levels and weapons coming very soon **

Like! http://www.facebook.com/socialgamingnetwork
Tweet! @sgngames

goiMot's comments:

12-19-2011, 09:03 PM
This came out of nowhere but I'm interested. Gameplay footage is a little brief and hard to see what's going on though

GAME CENTER: MKplayer1start

12-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKplayer1start View Post
This came out of nowhere but I'm interested. Gameplay footage is a little brief and hard to see what's going on though
Its the improved version of Grave Defense, so if you played GDefense, this should be more of the same, except better graphics and probably a few new monsters and weapons.
12-19-2011, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildar View Post
Its the improved version of Grave Defense, so if you played GDefense, this should be more of the same, except better graphics and probably a few new monsters and weapons.
Never played grave defense and when I searched the grave defense thread there was only a few posts and not much game impressions from people. It looks alright and the Night of the Living Dead theme is cool. Hopefully some grave defense fans will jump in here with game impressions.

12-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKplayer1start View Post
Never played grave defense and when I searched the grave defense thread there was only a few posts and not much game impressions from people. It looks alright and the Night of the Living Dead theme is cool. Hopefully some grave defense fans will jump in here with game impressions.
Its a good tower defense game series. Played the original and then the HD versions on my Android phone, so didn't buy the iOS version anymore. I might probably buy the Night of the Living Dead version in the Android market just to keep all my Grave Defense games in one device.

The music, and the action can be intense. I don't know if they fixed the grammatical and spelling errors before they ported it to iOS.
12-20-2011, 05:43 AM
Instabuy for me. I had a great time with GRave HD. I just hope that the developers of GRave HD have not abandoned the original game with the release of this game.
12-20-2011, 05:59 AM
I`ll wait for some more Information about the Game before i will jump in.
12-20-2011, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I`ll wait for some more Information about the Game before i will jump in.
And here I was waiting for your gameplay video lol

12-22-2011, 05:39 AM

That's right, NotLD Defense is a candidate for TouchArcade's Game of the Week!

If you want it to make the cut, nominate it for voting in this thread.

Note: This poll is for existing TouchArcade members only. Developers may not nominate/vote for their own games, nor bring outsiders in to vote.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
Price drop to $0.99 - anyone recommend it?