★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **Apple Featured Game of the Week**

Embark on the classic, critically acclaimed, adventure of Lumi.

When darkness engulfs all, can you harness the power of light and magnetism to illuminate the world and save the universe?

-Innovative gameplay Jump, fly, and fling Lumi using magnetic attraction
-Lose yourself in a rich story, told with beautiful visuals and a haunting soundtrack
-Watch the world return to lush beauty as Lumis powers repel the darkness plaguing jungles, caves, and more.

Praise for Lumi:

digitalhippos.com - It's a watercolor book come to life
Softonic Lumi HD is a great presentation of puzzle and platform gameplay.
Paste Magazine Game of the Week 8.8/10

goiMot's comments:

12-19-2011, 11:53 PM
Looks pretty sweet. Any impressions?

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.

12-20-2011, 04:13 AM
Game Impressions

Lumi is what the iOS platform is about... Simple but challenging gameplay with gorgeous visuals. With a little more exposure, Lumi has the potential to become the Mario of the app store. Highly recommend this game. 5 out of 5.
12-20-2011, 04:23 AM
This does look like it has a buttload of potential, but just 10 levels? Not willing to TOFTT over 10 levels. Sorry.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-20-2011, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype6143 View Post
Lumi is what the iOS platform is about... Simple but challenging gameplay with gorgeous visuals. With a little more exposure, Lumi has the potential to become the Mario of the app store. Highly recommend this game. 5 out of 5.
Sorry but i cant take your biased review seriously when this is the only post you've ever made

Game does look good but the 1 post 'this is the best game ever' worries me
12-20-2011, 04:39 AM
You know what? It's just 2 bucks. Screw it...this does look good. TOFTT.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-20-2011, 04:39 AM
Looks nice. I will give it a try as soon as i will be back Home.
12-20-2011, 05:41 AM
Can I have my 2 bucks back? In a nutshell: High definition visuals? The videos may be in HD, but everything else looks terrible on a retina display. Also the controls are way too complicated and unresponsive in my opinion. Meh. I honestly couldn't bother to give this a chance. Sanuku, if you HAVE to, get this and make a video for the masses, but I really say don't bother.

12-20-2011, 09:02 AM
Game Impressions

12-20-2011, 09:18 AM
very zen-like. Thanks Sanuku!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80