★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: --(This game is designed for iphone 4, ipod touch, ipad & above. 3g & 3gs users download at your own risk)--

Let me introduce you to skittish ben! He is crazy! Lively! Stylish! Short on brains but high on anger!

Lost in a mystical jungle ruled by baboons, ben has to gear up all his strength & fight his way through these freaky baboons who walk on two legs & puch like muhammad ali!

Purchase weapons to kill & conserve health to survive the jungle! Unleash the rage mode & smash any baboon coming your way!

(Do upgrade pistol to revolver before buying machine gun to unlock machine gun ammo)

Features:

- Upgrade upto 10 weapons

- Universal game

- Game center integrated

- Stunning HD visuals

- Strategic controls

- Rage mode to smash enemies!

- 100 levels

- Kill maximum baboons to get high score!

gamer101's comments:

Let me introduce you to skittish ben! He is crazy! Lively! Stylish! Short on brains but high on anger!

Lost in a mystical jungle ruled by baboons, ben has to gear up all his strength & fight his way through these freaky baboons who walk on two legs & puch like muhammad ali!

Purchase weapons to kill & conserve health to survive the jungle! Unleash the rage mode & smash any baboon coming your way!

(Do upgrade pistol to revolver before buying machine gun to unlock machine gun ammo)

Features:

- Universal game

- Game center integrated

- Stunning HD visuals

- Strategic controls

- Rage mode to smash enemies!

- 100 levels

- Kill maximum baboons to get high score!
12-20-2011, 10:18 AM
??

Any suggestion guys?

Does it need any changes? Comment something what do you think about it.

Thanks,
12-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Nice to see another game turn up !

From seeing the video its 'nearly' the great game i've been looking for. I LOVE horizontal scrollers like this, eg Ghost n Goblins, Metal Slug, Green Beret or Contra etc.

I wish this had platforms you could jump up to etc. When i first saw the initial screenshot i thought this would have it but after watching the video its just shoot left or right isnt it ? Dont get me wrong theres other games out there in the app store which do that.

But i would have loved it if you could jump up to some higher levels etc, like i say a mix of Ghost n Goblins/Metal Slug/Green Beret/Contra. If you look for youtube videos of those if you're not aware of those you'll see what i mean.

Not just 'run n gun' but platform run n gun.

I feel sorry for those poor baboons