★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Radballs $.99 -> Free

12-20-2011, 04:28 AM
Radballs $.99 -> Free

12-20-2011, 07:29 AM
Brilliant puzzle game, with amazing graphics and some interesting ideas. Really worth downloading. Yes, the file is quite big but I forgot about it when I heard the soundtrack.

Favorites: The Quest Gold + expansions, Mission Europa Collectors Edition, Ascension, Jet Car Stunts 2, Junk Jack X, King of Dragon Pass, Kingturn series, Mecho Wars HD, Mini Dash, Mos Speedrun, Ravenmark, Sonic series, Fall of Angels, Highborn, Solomonís Keep / Boneyard, pixel art games, remakes and ports of classic games.
12-20-2011, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunlock View Post
Brilliant puzzle game, with amazing graphics and some interesting ideas. Really worth downloading. Yes, the file is quite big but I forgot about it when I heard the soundtrack.
yeah. the actual footprint on the device is 187 megabytes big, so not much larger than the download size. still a lot for a match game, but this really is a marvel of match game and it has many twists, power-ups and of course the soundtrack.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
12-20-2011, 03:22 PM
I grabbed it during its 99c sale, so I guess I ought to have waited...Ah well, 'twas only a dollar and is quite the wonderful game! I've been enjoying it greatly, so at the fantastic price of nothing, I'd definitely recommend people to try it out. Especially if you like the match 3 - er, match 4? - genre.
12-20-2011, 04:37 PM
It's a polished game, no doubt about that. Whether it can justify its 100MB+ size I'm not sure, plus I don't quite like the swiping mechanics. I prefer to tap and swap but then again that's my personal preference.