App description: Curio is now FREE! Forevvvvvverrrrrr!!! So enjoy it, cause it's grown greatly since our last update!

CURIO is one of the BEST GAMES in the APP STORE-- AppCraver

GO CRAZY WITH CURIO

Embark on a wickedly fast race against your own mind!
With dazzling artwork, unique atmosphere and frantic gameplay, Curio is what you need!

CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS

"Curios haunting atmosphere and its superb extras make it more of an experience than just a simple game. Ultimately, this is a title well worth considering." -148Apps

"Gameboyz Approved, Joystick Up" -Gameboyz

This pill-popping title is ideal for anyone looking to inject a little crazy into their commutes, or during class, or while you're "working" in your cubicle Bloody-Disgusting.com

"I can't stop playing." -Mashbuttons

"With the horror theme, creepy atmosphere, two clashing graphical styles, unsettling feelings, odd insanity mode, excellent audio, and fascinating story, the game becomes much more. For less than you're likely to spend on a snack from a vending machine, you could experience this intriguing game." -- Game Boyz

"Curio does a very nice job of immersing the gamer into the game with its haunting setting, simple gameplay and unique storyline. " --Appcraver

"when I found out about Curio, my first reaction was that it couldnt live up to the painfully awesome experience that a film can provide. For me, film seems to be much easier to manipulate personal emotions than gaming. However, Curio changed that for me." -- Appcraver

How strong is your mind?

Do you have what it takes to get Ron past the gates?

Theres only one way out of the mental asylum, and its not going to be easy. Help Ron Templeton III blaze his path to freedom, but make sure he takes his pills, or else youll lose your mind!

How high can you climb on the leaderboards? Compete against your friends. Compete against the world as you enter Rons!

How much of the BONUS material can you unlock?

CURIO is a celebration of the art of a unique artist--JJ Horner. Explore his and Ron's ever evolving world. New levels, bonus material, enemies and aids are already in development.

craighinrichs's comments:
Curio has been released!

12-20-2011, 05:53 AM
There are a lot of games out there right now that hold your hand. Curio is not one of them. It's a challenging game that is well balanced out. I would not be surprised if the first time you play you don't get past the padded rooms. And get stuck for a while at recreational area.

It took me a couple of weeks to get good enough to make it to the gates. And once I got past them. The sky is beautiful at night.

12-22-2011, 12:30 PM
Trailer coming

I just saw the trailer and will share as soon as I can. I am posting some chances to get promo codes in the promo code section.

12-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Interesting screenshots, a vid would be awesome.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
12-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Hopefully very soon. Thanks!

12-23-2011, 05:07 PM
Here is the game trailer for Curio. Please let me know what you think.

Youtube link | Pop Up

02-27-2012, 07:13 AM
I bought this a day ago, but it freezes on my Ipod Touch 4th generation device...it has the latest system update as well. Is their a fix in the works? (It seems to freeze everytime as he is sliding off the stretcher in the beginning movie.)
03-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Appshopper says FREE today, anyone getting it free?
03-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beelzebub23 View Post
Appshopper says FREE today, anyone getting it free?
Appshopper seems to have quite a lag in reporting sales lately. Yesterday they said that "How to cook everything vegetarian" was on for 99 cents, but it stayed at $4.99 all day. It was, apparently, ever-so-briefly on sale the day prior, but Appshopper wasn't aware of that. I suspect it's the same thing here.
03-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclose View Post
Appshopper seems to have quite a lag in reporting sales lately. Yesterday they said that "How to cook everything vegetarian" was on for 99 cents, but it stayed at $4.99 all day. It was, apparently, ever-so-briefly on sale the day prior, but Appshopper wasn't aware of that. I suspect it's the same thing here.
I strongly agree, check my posts here:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=104619
(read from the end).
The same thing happened with Raiding Company.

I will be glad if people post here rather the game is free or not, we need to start acting if this continues via the reviews or by sending it directly to Appshopper:
http://appshopper.com/blog/contact/