Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-02-2012, 11:20 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Lol..of course after I post about burning out, I somehow was able to progress through 2 more levels in act 4 to lev 11 (thanks to upgrades finishing). Started upgrading the highest lev of +MP after kills. I'll probably just play a little more since its the last day off for the holidays. Then just probably gonna do the daily challenges only until multiplayer update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman100 View Post
Yup. Same happened to me so I started a new character and powered him through everything with the best gear he could wear. But yeah, after finishing everything the game feels a little (bit of an understatement) used up. Still going to keep this though for the MP "soon".
Wow..you beat the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumaz1000 View Post
See, that's what I'm talking about. Morally, I believe that Freemium is horrible. It's like a pyramid scheme or a ponzi scheme, talking advantage of certain types of people who are vulnerable or susceptible to being conned or defrauded in this sort of manner.

In practical terms, however, it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. So long as you are not weak minded enough to fall for Jedi Mind tricks, we are legitimately talking about free games here.
Lol..well, to me..freemium is kinda like the "krpg" effect on any game/genre. While I enjoy krpgs, its all about the grind and enticing you to pay. But to me, playing games is for fun so as long as your having fun. Its also kinda like arcade games where you play for high scores. Some enjoy that, but for me, if I'm going to play a game over and over again, I'd rather play a game with at least rpg-lite elements. That being said, I don't buy IAP for freemium/krpg to not encourage the dev.. and delete it after I stop having fun.

Last edited by tops2; 01-02-2012 at 11:24 AM..
Old 01-02-2012, 01:46 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Has anyone figured out how to get keys to regen?
Old 01-02-2012, 01:53 PM
iPhone (Original), iOS 5.x

Default I'm new here

Hi there, my gameloft live account is 'kukident'

Please add me so we can share gifts, i'm a daily player.

Got a 51 melee char now, pretty fun to play.
Old 01-02-2012, 01:54 PM
iPhone (Original), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain1dog View Post
They replenish over time, about 1 per 15 minutes or something. DONT buy them with diamonds.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:02 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain1dog View Post
If logging out through Gameloft Live doesn't work, contact them at support@gameloft.com. They should be able to help.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:58 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman100 View Post
If logging out through Gameloft Live doesn't work, contact them at support@gameloft.com. They should be able to help.
No they can't.

I quote
Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

We are going to investigate the issue and get back to you with updates as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
-------------------------------
Sergey Tkachenko
Customer Care Agent
That is the ONLY "aid" you get from contacting them. I haven't had a key since the morning of the 24th, which is why other than nabbing the daily reward goal, I haven't played much since then.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:52 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.Hannum View Post
No they can't.

I quote

That is the ONLY "aid" you get from contacting them. I haven't had a key since the morning of the 24th, which is why other than nabbing the daily reward goal, I haven't played much since then.
Well that's unfortunate..

But Sergey Tkachenko sounds like such a nice guy.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:59 PM
iPhone 4

Had 5 keys and bought 5 other keys, still showing 5 keys
Old 01-02-2012, 08:50 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Thats most unfortunate. Maybe it could be iOS 5.x that may be causing the issue?
I am using iPhone 4 with iOS 4.1 still :P Its been a while since I upgraded the version.

Been playing Shaman since and am currently at level 45. I really loved the Watchman's Pike (Spear) which gives 10% crit. Level 1 - 11% (upgraded 1 level).

Does the Ring of Haste which gives 7% Crit percentage stack with this?
Would certainly help with the damage if that does. Would love to give it a try, only 1/2 way through gold collection

Add me in game - linkin182
Old 01-02-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin182 View Post
Thats most unfortunate. Maybe it could be iOS 5.x that may be causing the issue?
I am using iPhone 4 with iOS 4.1 still :P Its been a while since I upgraded the version.

Been playing Shaman since and am currently at level 45. I really loved the Watchman's Pike (Spear) which gives 10% crit. Level 1 - 11% (upgraded 1 level).

Does the Ring of Haste which gives 7% Crit percentage stack with this?
Would certainly help with the damage if that does. Would love to give it a try, only 1/2 way through gold collection

Add me in game - linkin182
If you play around with the info screens when looking at an item, you can see what it will do to your stats, including crit. If you havent done so before, you will be pleased to find more statistics then you were aware the game would tell you, such as your dodge rate, crit rate, block rate and total xp bonus. The ring is indeed attractive, though I havent bought it yet.