App description: the winning combination of RPG and shooter elements make for a rewarding and engaging experience www.apptudes.com
the graphics in M.U.S.E. are pretty stunning... www.gamezebo.com
there is so much that sets this game apart from its competitors that you really can't deny how fun the game is. www.the-app-shack.com
M.U.S.E. ... ranks up there with the best. www.app-score.com
----------------------------------------------------------

Play the shooter that rises above the competition with eye-popping graphics, RPG-style upgrading, high-octane cover shooting, destructible environments, and a fast-paced scoring system that rewards quick kills and chained destruction.

You are Sid Tripp, hard-boiled agent for the government organization M.U.S.E. and the only thing standing between the cyborg army of the maniacal villain, Psychosis, and world domination.

* For best play experience, close all apps in the task tray and restart device before playing M.U.S.E. *

INTENSE COMBO SCORING SYSTEM
Arcade-style scoring system that awards points for combo kills and massive destruction.

UPGRADE YOUR CHARACTER
Convert points into credits to upgrade Sids health, speed, combo window, weapons, and more, turning him into the ultimate killing machine.

DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENTS
Blast through destructible environments rigged for maximum destruction and pyrotechnic mayhem.

ADVANCED COVER SYSTEM
Employ the Crouch feature to duck for cover and use the multi-directional Dive to quickly dodge enemy fire.

CHALLENGE FRIENDS FOR HIGH SCORES
Challenge friends for the highest scores in Game Center leaderboards and race to earn 20 achievements.

HIGH-QUALITY VISUALS
Gorgeous graphics that showcase the full power of the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S.

iOS 5 SUPPORT
Supports iCloud saving and AirPlay mirroring so you can watch your explosive firefights on your big-screen HDTV via Apple TV.

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news on M.U.S.E. and other games from Ayopa Games and developer Lab Rats Studio.
* www.twitter.com/musegame
* www.twitter.com/labratsstudio
* www.twitter.com/ayopagames
* www.facebook.com/labratsstudio
* www.facebook.com/ayopagames

For more great games from Ayopa Games, visit www.ayopagames.com. We value our customers so please give feedback so we can continue to improve our games for you.

Echoseven's comments:

12-20-2011, 05:39 AM

Instant Buy!

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-20-2011 at 03:03 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 2).

12-20-2011, 05:40 AM
This too? This is turning out to be quite a week. Terrible time to run out of credits. Used the last of my iTunes credit yesterday. Been spending $20+ a week for three weeks, ugh. Bad spending habits coming back during the holidays. Guess it's time to start spending money off of my card again!

Twitter: @back2this
12-20-2011, 05:45 AM
Excellent!!! But may wait for impressions as was disappointed by Shadowgun...
Looks amazing though

EDIT: just watched trailer and yes scrap above-instant buy! Lol!

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??

Last edited by mashead2000; 12-20-2011 at 05:47 AM.
12-20-2011, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
This too? This is turning out to be quite a week. Terrible time to run out of credits. Used the last of my iTunes credit yesterday. Been spending $20+ a week for three weeks, ugh. Bad spending habits coming back during the holidays. Guess it's time to start spending money off of my card again!

I totally hear ya bro but this may be the one game i dont give in to...for a few reasons...mainly im sure it will be cheaper at some time...its a run of the mill 3rd person shooter which seems to be VERY arcade oriented (points etc) ...so if thats something you MUST have why not play desert zombie...i think it still may be a buck....for this game 7 bucks seems to high for my arcade action shooter addiction to kick in...

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..
12-20-2011, 05:48 AM
By the way, this is actually $5.99 in the US if Apple follows their usual conversion rates, not $6.99. Just a minor correction. Thanks again for taking the time to make threads for all of the releases E7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
I totally hear ya bro but this may be the one game i dont give in to...for a few reasons...mainly im sure it will be cheaper at some time...its a run of the mill 3rd person shooter which seems to be VERY arcade oriented (points etc) ...so if thats something you MUST have why not play desert zombie...i think it still may be a buck....for this game 7 bucks seems to high for my arcade action shooter addiction to kick in...
Definitely makes sense. Will most likely only be getting this tonight if impressions are overwhelmingly positive.

Twitter: @back2this
12-20-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
By the way, this is actually $5.99 in the US if Apple follows their usual conversion rates, not $6.99. Just a minor correction. Thanks again for taking the time to make threads for all of the releases E7.
My bad, fixed. I don't know whatever price it is you strange far-off people pay!

Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.
12-20-2011, 06:13 AM
This looks pretty good, decent filesize as well. An epic night tonight for games!
12-20-2011, 06:15 AM
This picture has me worried:

That right there is quite the detailed environment. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-20-2011, 06:35 AM
Does this one have online play (or is it planned...)? Didn't see it mentioned anywhere and haven't been following updates on the Upcoming Games thread...

Gamecenter: KineticBlur
Now Playing (iOS): Hearthstone, Battleheart: Legacy
Now Playing (PS4): Watch Dogs