Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-22-2011, 05:14 AM
gunxsword gunxsword is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,556
Default

W.o.r.s.t. thread ever? (W.E.L.D.E.R. syndrome)

9 posts in and still NOBODY knows or posted any information about the game.

What is this game?
How is this game structured in terms of pricing?
Impressions?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-22-2011, 12:55 PM
phudrick phudrick is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
W.o.r.s.t. thread ever? (W.E.L.D.E.R. syndrome)

9 posts in and still NOBODY knows or posted any information about the game.

What is this game?
How is this game structured in terms of pricing?
Impressions?
It's a multi-player, asynch tactics game. You can learn more about the game, including seeing a gameplay video, here:[URL="http://www.robotentertainment.com/games/heroacademy"]http://www.robotentertainment.com/games/heroacademy[/URL]

It's free. With the free game, you can play the full game as the Council (human) team. You can buy the Dark Elves team for 99 cents currently and that turns off ads. Anything else to buy in the game is purely cosmetic.

Impressions? Well, I'm one of the devs behind the game so I'll leave that to you guys
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-23-2011, 10:48 PM
koyut koyut is offline
Senior Member
iPad mini
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 417
Default

So is this freemium model like kard combat? That you buy more of expansion packs rather than traditional IAP models.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-24-2011, 09:20 AM
SixOkay SixOkay is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Dallas Metro Area
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyut View Post
So is this freemium model like kard combat? That you buy more of expansion packs rather than traditional IAP models.
Essentially, yes. Your main thing that you'll be buying, if you choose to, will be new teams. But we're going through a lot of work to balance each team's unique abilities and special items to ensure that you don't HAVE to buy teams to be competitive.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-24-2011, 09:56 AM
eddard13 eddard13 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOkay View Post
Essentially, yes. Your main thing that you'll be buying, if you choose to, will be new teams. But we're going through a lot of work to balance each team's unique abilities and special items to ensure that you don't HAVE to buy teams to be competitive.
What other new teams can we expect to see in the future?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-03-2012, 08:11 PM
SixOkay SixOkay is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Dallas Metro Area
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddard13 View Post
What other new teams can we expect to see in the future?
We do have more teams planned, but havent announced who they are just yet. We'll have a sneak perk at the third team relatively soon.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Sanuku Sanuku is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,544
Default

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Sanuku Sanuku is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,544
Default Game Impressions

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-06-2012, 10:29 PM
devensega devensega is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 621
Default

Good vids Sanuku, now I finally understand what this game is.

How long do these test runs last? I would like to see this in Europe rather soon.....don't make me send redcoats ;-)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-06-2012, 10:35 PM
eAdvisory eAdvisory is offline
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devensega View Post

I would like to see this in Europe rather soon.....don't make me send redcoats ;-)
Stupidest comment ive read on this thread so far. ANYWAY

this game looks amazing and can't wait for the US release
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent