09-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Just downloaded and loving it.
Any ideas on what a good race to buy would be if I were to choose one? Or should I go through Challenge mode and see what I like from there?

Edit: Nvm, just realised that someone asked this question above...
Anyway, are the classes very different to each other or are there only minor changes between them? Are they balanced or does one have a big advantage? Although I guess that depends on playstyle.

GameCenter: Raro

09-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Still many people playing this..... was playing for some time now but stoped dont know why and would like to start again.... even because there are some teams i didnt tried out yet but would like to know if there is an active community and players still active on this

11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
The Shaolin team update is out. Servers will be back up soon. Woo!

HTML Code:
<name> Noah <!-- @lifesalich -->
<member since> Sept. 2008 <!-- that's 5+ years -->
<title> Sr. Web Developer <!-- NBA.com -->
11-14-2012, 03:37 PM
New teams out, hit me up for a game:

Flare_TM

Say you're from TA!
12-24-2012, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Will they add team fortress 2 as iap sometime?
theTeam fortress 2 team will not be iap, as it is an exclusive to the steam version, valve wants it to be only available if you purchase it on their platform, since the team is like advertising.

In the words of the great GLaDOS: "Keep on trying 'till you run out of cake."
Add me in Dark Legends (or any spacetime game): Quiwundi
01-01-2013, 04:49 PM
Wow this is a pretty fantastic game I wish I had of tried it before. I saw it on sale on steam ($4 for all the DLC) and thought I'd give the base game a try on my iPad before I bought it. Best $4 I've spent in a long time. Already sunk a ton of time into playing (8 games at once lol).
01-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by powersurge View Post
Wow this is a pretty fantastic game I wish I had of tried it before. I saw it on sale on steam ($4 for all the DLC) and thought I'd give the base game a try on my iPad before I bought it. Best $4 I've spent in a long time. Already sunk a ton of time into playing (8 games at once lol).
I have 400 something wins, good for somewhere between 150-200th place on the leaderboards. So yeah, a lot of people have put a lot of time in!

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
05-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Great game

I know I'm late to the party but MAN, I love this game..very addictive! Can't believe I've been missing out all this time.

Feel free to add me for some battles!

Xbox - Playstation - Nintendo - iOS - Android
06-16-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm not a big fan of Triniti style knock-offs, but the new Epic Arena, while a rip-off of Hero Academy, adds a lot of nice tweaks and touches that make the game feel fresh. (Not actually a Triniti product just using them as an example).

Right not, its only a facebook game. I know, right? But its actually a pretty harmless way to play a game.

If your a fan of Hero Academy, its worth checking out. Unless you have a moral opposition to Triniti-style knock offs anyway

Use The Code JFLF5HT To Get 50% More Coins In Combat Monsters!
07-25-2013, 12:22 PM
I got it right at the beginning, but I'm still playing it regularly over a year later. I hope more teams are still coming