★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bring Me Sandwiches!! - by Adult Swim & Grumpyface Studios (Universal)

12-20-2011, 12:47 PM
Bring Me Sandwiches!! - by Adult Swim & Grumpyface Studios (Universal)

Bring Me Sandwiches!! is now available as a Universal App for just $0.99!

TouchArcade Review - 5/5 Stars!

Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Adult Swim Games returns with another original iPhone game! Invader Gourmo promises to destroy the Earth unless you meet his simple demand: BRING ME SANDWICHES!! As lowly fast food employee Jimmy Nugget, you’ve been charged by the President of the United States to save the planet. When making a sandwich for Gourmo, anything goes: meat, trash, cats…whatever you can stick between two slices of bread! Use intuitive touch-based controls to run and jump your way through dozens of levels across numerous countries and planets, and power-up your sandwiches with alien technology along the way! But whatever you do, don’t drop the sandwiches!!

From Adult Swim Games, producers of the surprisingly delicious “Robot Unicorn Attack” and “Amateur Surgeon” games, and Grumpyface Studios, indie developer of the tasty iOS arcade game “Wispin”.

PRODUCT DETAILS

• Precision 2D Gameplay will challenge your platforming skills!

• Travel across the world on your Sandwich-Building Adventure! Dozens of levels across five chapters: USA, Mexico, Italy, Japan and the mysterious Planet Nuzz!

• Easy-to-use controls that can be customized to match your favorite playstyle!

• GameCenter support with dozens of Achievements to unlock, and compete against your friends in points-based and time-based Leaderboards!

• Track all the crazy stuff you've crammed into your sandwiches with the Food Journal, and discover hidden alien parts in every level to gradually build your own Spaceship!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bring-me-sandwiches!!/id457603026?mt=8

Last edited by GrumpyfaceChris; 12-20-2011 at 01:09 PM.
12-20-2011, 12:50 PM
Oh, you guys are so awesome. Thanks for coming through with the promised universal update. Makes me feel even better now for buying your game early.

12-20-2011, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghouls'R'us View Post
Oh, you guys are so awesome. Thanks for coming through with the promised universal update. Makes me feel even better now for buying your game early.
Thanks for the support, Ghouls'R'us! If you already started playing the old iPhone version on iPad, you can safely download the update and retain your progress with the new iPad-formatted graphics

Let me know if anyone has any questions or issues with the game and I'd be happy to help!
12-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Had no idea this was going to universal. The only reason I hadn't picked it up yet, was because there was no iPad version. Picking this up tonight, awesome!
12-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyfaceChris View Post
Thanks for the support, Ghouls'R'us! If you already started playing the old iPhone version on iPad, you can safely download the update and retain your progress with the new iPad-formatted graphics

Let me know if anyone has any questions or issues with the game and I'd be happy to help!
Thanks for making it universal. Does the update transfer progress from iPhone to iPad? Or is it only if it was already installed?
12-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjsbug View Post
Thanks for making it universal. Does the update transfer progress from iPhone to iPad? Or is it only if it was already installed?
I'm afraid you can only continue an old save if you were already playing the game on iPad (as in, the 'up-converted' iphone version). If you were playing on iPhone, the iPad download is considered a separate save file.
12-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyfaceChris View Post
I'm afraid you can only continue an old save if you were already playing the game on iPad (as in, the 'up-converted' iphone version). If you were playing on iPhone, the iPad download is considered a separate save file.
ah well... it's a sweet update nonetheless.
12-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Yup, update went smooth as butter. The larger view really lets us fully appreciate the nice, colorful artwork.
12-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks guys

With this update we've also removed a number of small bugs from the iPhone version, and did some work to improve stability and better prevent crashes. If you do encounter any issues, however, please don't hesitate to contact feedback@grumpyfacestudios.com so we can take a look! (or post a reply here and we can help you out!)