★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: While living their blissful lives, playful woodland critters are thrown into chaos when their prized possessions are mercilessly stolen by a menacing machine. In order to return to their happy way of life, the critters must do battle against the mechanical monstrosity and get their jewels back!!

Help the critters achieve victory using cutting edge Goo Physics in clever and mind-bending ways with this amazing physics puzzler!

Critter Chaos Features
Never-before-seen Goo Physics can be used to stick, stretch and manipulate the environment
Sharp and engaging visuals including 8 unique and adorable forest critters
Beautifully arranged original music featuring live instruments
Clever and fiendish levels, culminating in epic boss battles!
Follow the critters saga with captivating animations
Intuitive and natural touch controls
Full range of addicting achievements
Bite-sized levels perfect for quick gaming sessions

Built with Box2D and Cocos2D

Infinite Beta's comments:

The HD version for the iPad is here: Critter Chaos HD
We also have a lite version for FREE! Check it out here: Critter Chaos Lite

We are an indie game studio and we are excited to present our first release. If you guys have any questions about the development process or the experience, Im more than happy to answer them. Ill check back here often.

Thanks everyone. Enjoy!

Ryan

P.S. A big shout-out to the users of Touch Arcade that beta tested Critter Chaos. We made a lot of great changes thanks to your input!
12-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to iVaro
Played this during beta. Pretty cool game. Glad to see its finally out

I have beta tested 57 games,
Now a reviewer at App Score!,
I do tweet GameCenter: iVaro/OF ID:1Varo

12-20-2011, 05:17 PM
You guys were a BIG help. Thanks again. Also, I hope you will add us to the list of games in your signature!
12-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Just watched the video and I think I'll skip the free version and go straight for the paid. The game looks interesting and crazy.

Literally, I was in some sort of puzzler awe while watching the trailer.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Thank you so much GoofyJmaster! That is great to hear. Have FUN!
12-20-2011, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Beta View Post
Thank you so much GoofyJmaster! That is great to hear. Have FUN!
I just bought it and I'm not looking back! I'm definitely going for broke this week (literally).

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyJmaster. View Post
I just bought it and I'm not looking back! I'm definitely going for broke this week (literally).
Ha! Eating is over-rated, anyway. Thank you!
12-20-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Beta View Post
Ha! Eating is over-rated, anyway. Thank you!
Yeah, I was trying to lose those last 2 pounds anyway. lol I'll leave some impressions later. I keep getting distracted though!

12-21-2011, 04:04 AM
This is seriously one of the best physics based puzzlers on the app store! So much frickin' personality!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
12-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
This is seriously one of the best physics based puzzlers on the app store! So much frickin' personality!
Hell yeah! And all the way from Beirut! That blows my mind. You're probably sleeping right now, but thanks!