★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Annoying posts.

12-20-2011, 07:31 PM
Annoying posts.

Is it me or is it that everytime I glance at a thread in the "on sale" section of this forum, I see posts from people saying nothing but "I was gonna buy this last night but luckily I held off" or things along those lines? Honestly, I'd appreciate more criticism and/or opinions of the game instead of this crap. I just wanted to ask a mod if you guys could enable a report post function for this type of stuff because these posts kinda clog up whatever I'm trying to find. Maybe give warnings to these people?
12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameon View Post
Is it me or is it that everytime I glance at a thread in the "on sale" section of this forum, I see posts from people saying nothing but "I was gonna buy this last night but luckily I held off" or things along those lines? Honestly, I'd appreciate more criticism and/or opinions of the game instead of this crap. I just wanted to ask a mod if you guys could enable a report post function for this type of stuff because these posts kinda clog up whatever I'm trying to find. Maybe give warnings to these people?
Or, better yet, a "hide post" button!

I don't want a signature.

12-20-2011, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
Or, better yet, a "hide post" button!
Thats a great idea. If a lot of people click "hide post" then the post should be hidden.
12-20-2011, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Thats a great idea. If a lot of people click "hide post" then the post should be hidden.
That and/or if you hit hide post you don't have to see that post anymore personally....

12-20-2011, 07:53 PM
Quote:
Lol, if this happened, some trolls would do it for fun and get people's posts hidden.

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
12-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
Lol, if this happened, some trolls would do it for fun and get people's posts hidden.
Put it for senior members only?
12-20-2011, 08:55 PM
How about a hide thread feature?
12-20-2011, 09:21 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
How about we do absolutely nothing and suck it up. You have no idea how many posts piss me off on a daily basis that I just wish that I could delete permanently.
12-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
How about we do absolutely nothing and suck it up. You have no idea how many posts piss me off on a daily basis that I just wish that I could delete permanently.
It was an idea, maybe some people would have liked it. You didn't need to be a complete [I can't use that word here] about it.
12-20-2011, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
DANG IT WHY WON'T THE HIDE POST BUTTON WORK ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jk