★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-22-2011, 02:25 AM
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERY View Post
For a BLADER character, what should I invest my stats point in?
Thanks in advance
I've always liked full DEX for this type of character. It's a bit of a crazy stat, it increases crit rate, damage (even more than STR does), accuracy and evasion. Early game it can be tricky but late game you critical rate and evasion will be so high you will kill everything before it can hit you, and on the odd chance they survive long enough to try they will probably miss.
12-22-2011, 04:45 AM
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: The red Skittle
Posts: 5,505


That's right, Zenonia 4 is a candidate for TouchArcade's Game of the Week!

If you want it to make the cut, nominate it for voting in this thread.


Note: This poll is for existing TouchArcade members only. Developers may not nominate/vote for their own games, nor bring outsiders in to vote.



Need proofreading, editing or writing done for your game?
Contact me via PM or email and we can talk.

12-22-2011, 05:02 AM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 147
Zenonia 4 iPad2 play video

12-22-2011, 05:06 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mooonuel View Post
It actually lags on the 4th gen iPod, imagine that on the 2g ......
it doesnt lag on my 4th gen.
12-22-2011, 05:30 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 394
Who da heck is Ladon and Frodo? I'm up to the Hunter called Baki, it's bloody impossible.

Gamecenter: JackofJokers Currently Playing: Battleheart Legacy!!!!
12-22-2011, 07:07 AM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Posts: 741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
Who da heck is Ladon and Frodo? I'm up to the Hunter called Baki, it's bloody impossible.
Killed Baki really easy at lvl 10 with my druide.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
12-22-2011, 07:12 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
Killed Baki really easy at lvl 10 with my druide.
What. I'm using a lvl 10 Blader, wth? I thought the Blader was the best. Maybe I'm using it wrong, or shud I start again with the druide?

Gamecenter: JackofJokers Currently Playing: Battleheart Legacy!!!!
12-22-2011, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
What. I'm using a lvl 10 Blader, wth? I thought the Blader was the best. Maybe I'm using it wrong, or shud I start again with the druide?
Ofcourse the Druid isn't the best, or the Blader etc.
Each class got his strengths and weaknesses.

They are (hopefully) balanced.

Warriors are usually slightly easier to play with in RPGs. So try the Warrior.
12-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by vibliribland View Post
Ofcourse the Druid isn't the best, or the Blader etc.
Each class got his strengths and weaknesses.

They are (hopefully) balanced.

Warriors are usually slightly easier to play with in RPGs. So try the Warrior.
Don't worry I beat baki, I just took out the enemy allies 1 by 1 then take out Baki. I'm up to Frodo now, he's hard lol. Also, wtf is up with the PVP, it's like everyone is hacked, I can't even lay a hit on them, wtf is happening? XD Any tips?

Gamecenter: JackofJokers Currently Playing: Battleheart Legacy!!!!

Last edited by Bamboo; 12-22-2011 at 08:00 AM.
12-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
Don't worry I beat baki, I just took out the enemy allies 1 by 1 then take out Baki. I'm up to Frodo now, he's hard lol. Also, wtf is up with the PVP, it's like everyone is hacked, I can't even lay a hit on them, wtf is happening? XD Any tips?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
What. I'm using a lvl 10 Blader, wth? I thought the Blader was the best. Maybe I'm using it wrong, or shud I start again with the druide?
these early days boss are quite easy to defeat (im a slayer btw), jz keep running and try to clear all the small fry before hitting the boss.

try to stay out of their attack (they're usually slow), the moment they launch their attack, sidestep alittle and hit them