App description: ZENONIA® 4: Return of the Legend, Extreme Action RPG

The definitive action RPG has returned, now in glorious HD!
When an ancient evil threatens to erupt onto the world, heroes of the ages must assemble once again to change the course of destiny.
Join Regret, Chael, Ecne, Lu and more to embark on the greatest ZENONIA adventure yet!

THE BEST-LOOKING ZENONIA® EVER
Explore the overworld in vivid HD, now with spectacular visuals and top-notch animations optimized for Retina displays.

DYNAMIC AND VISCERAL COMBAT
Become a force to be reckoned with -- unleash powerful combo hits and devastating skills with explosive graphical and aural flair.

GEAR UP AND CUSTOMIZE FOR EPIC ADVENTURE
Choose the best strategy and equip your Slayer, Blader, Ranger or Druid class hero with countless armor options, weapons and items.

DEFINITIVE ACTION RPG EXPERIENCE
Level up through Normal, Hard and Hell mode. Master the Fairy sync system and annihilate hundreds of normal and legendary monsters.

CHALLENGE THE WORLD IN EXPANDED PVP
Tackle asynchronous online PvP with the new 2-on-2 arena battles or compete in the Abyss zone for loot drops, and hire other player data as mercenaries. The Execution Room and classic 1-on-1 rumbles also return.

NEW TITLES, NEW REVELATIONS
Collect effect-boosting titles and over 40 Game Center achievements as you delve deeper into the secrets of ZENONIA®'s beloved characters.

OTHER GAMEVIL GAMES

ZENONIA® 3
AREL WARS
Toy Shot
ADVENA
LAST WAR
DESTINIA
Air Penguin
Colosseum Heroes
Baseball Superstars® II
Baseball Superstars® 2010 HD
ILLUSIA
KAMI RETRO
Chalk n' Talk
HYBRID 2: Saga of Nostalgia
HYBRID: Eternal Whisper
Soccer Superstars®
NOM: Billion Year Timequest
VANQUISH: The Oath of Brothers
Boom It Up!

NEWS & EVENTS

Website http://www.gamevil.com
Facebook http://facebook.com/gamevil
Twitter http://twitter.com/gamevil
YouTube http://youtube.com/gamevil

sdmiracle's comments:

why is this game free? i afraid this require more IAP than zenonia 3.....
12-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
Are there any restrictions to the skill/status points gained through zen? In PvP, could a person just spend money ad Infinitum in order to be unbeatable?
No restrictions... and yes there are people blowing some cash on this app. Made me mad at first as it is a very unbalanced PvP approach but oh well, in the matches I did win (about 15) I didnt get a single item from it. I may spend about $5 a paycheck as I think this game will have a solid player base. GameEvil needs to tweak the IAP a bit but some prices are very fair... like $2.00/2,000 zen to re-allocate skill points etc. PvP on the other hand is a joke... wins are bought, not earned. Fun game though and I hope Hell/Hard drops are worth the replay.
12-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph Isto View Post
No restrictions... and yes there are people blowing some cash on this app. Made me mad at first as it is a very unbalanced PvP approach but oh well, in the matches I did win (about 15) I didnt get a single item from it. I may spend about $5 a paycheck as I think this game will have a solid player base. GameEvil needs to tweak the IAP a bit but some prices are very fair... like $2.00/2,000 zen to re-allocate skill points etc. PvP on the other hand is a joke... wins are bought, not earned. Fun game though and I hope Hell/Hard drops are worth the replay.
I've been playing the game but I haven't really checked out PVP yet, but what you mentioned really sucks. This is what I truly hate about iOS: buying wins. IAP should be left out of MP. This is what I hated about MC3.

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus

12-22-2011, 09:50 PM
Well, GameEvil (yes I spell it that way on purpose) may change the Dynamics of it in the new year. At first I was mad but didnt get sucked in to the spending that some people are doing... it's just "King of the Hill" for now. The game is good and I like the updated graphics... Story is compelling enough. Play it with expecting to pay about $5.00 IAP for "Fairy auto pick-up", The 45 slot bag expansion, and permanent portable Blacksmith and the game seems fun and worth leveling into harder modes. PvP on the other hand is a Joke <---TOTAL.

"Mummy and daddy, may I spend another Twenty on the iPhone, someone is stronger than I..."
12-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph Isto View Post
Well, GameEvil (yes I spell it that way on purpose) may change the Dynamics of it in the new year. At first I was mad but didnt get sucked in to the spending that some people are doing... it's just "King of the Hill" for now. The game is good and I like the updated graphics... Story is compelling enough. Play it with expecting to pay about $5.00 IAP for "Fairy auto pick-up", The 45 slot bag expansion, and permanent portable Blacksmith and the game seems fun and worth leveling into harder modes. PvP on the other hand is a Joke <---TOTAL.

"Mummy and daddy, may I spend another Twenty on the iPhone, someone is stronger than I..."
Yeah, the game itself is awesome. I'll prolly also buy the things you mentioned as well, which isn't too big a deal for me.

Love the last part!

Game Center: GoofyJmaster My Twitter; Weekly Game Impressions! Thread; Game Guide 2011
Playing Frederic Resurrection of Music, Jazz: Trump's Journey, Russian Dancing Men, & Cytus
12-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpud View Post
That's just priceless, had to update my signature!
lol i'm honored.

i'm sure no one would really understand that statement if they knew nothing about iap
12-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLegend View Post
Got a Mana Stone Combine side quest in Deva Castle smith

I need 1 Mystic Dust and 1 Shard of Chaos to combine Mana Stone. Where can I found those materials? Been search for a while...
Thanks in advance
You can find Shard of Chaos from fighting Angry Slime east of Deva Castle.
12-22-2011, 11:53 PM
lol you have to admit that was a pretty dumb thing to say lawliet
12-23-2011, 12:59 AM
I think I'm done with Gamevil. I bought all Zenonias, Baseball Superstars II and Destinia and I'm done giving them my money. I really enjoyed the first two Zenonias, particularly 2 and I played it through with all of the characters more than once. I was bothered that a lot of things that were free in Zenonia 2 cost actual money in 3. And I was starting to get bored with the formula, but it was alright. However, with this one I feel really bombarded with IAP. Practically every screen has buttons you can press to spend Zen dollars, and it seems like it would be really easy to hit it without realizing it.

Oh well, I have so many games to play right now including Chaos Rings which I just got on sale that I don't really have time for it. Don't see myself downloading another Gamevil game.
12-23-2011, 01:10 AM
RUNE/SKILL stone?

Can someone please explain to me what these do on the fairy?
And how do I level up the rune/skill ? Bcos I have many rune stone and if I put in a new one, the old one with the skill stones attach will disappear. Do they get upgraded each time I replace it with a new one in some way?
Thanks
12-23-2011, 03:13 AM
I'm up to the boss dark general Proneus, dang he is strong and his hooks are annoying.