Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-22-2011, 09:12 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
Are there any restrictions to the skill/status points gained through zen? In PvP, could a person just spend money ad Infinitum in order to be unbeatable?
No restrictions... and yes there are people blowing some cash on this app. Made me mad at first as it is a very unbalanced PvP approach but oh well, in the matches I did win (about 15) I didnt get a single item from it. I may spend about $5 a paycheck as I think this game will have a solid player base. GameEvil needs to tweak the IAP a bit but some prices are very fair... like $2.00/2,000 zen to re-allocate skill points etc. PvP on the other hand is a joke... wins are bought, not earned. Fun game though and I hope Hell/Hard drops are worth the replay.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph Isto View Post
No restrictions... and yes there are people blowing some cash on this app. Made me mad at first as it is a very unbalanced PvP approach but oh well, in the matches I did win (about 15) I didnt get a single item from it. I may spend about $5 a paycheck as I think this game will have a solid player base. GameEvil needs to tweak the IAP a bit but some prices are very fair... like $2.00/2,000 zen to re-allocate skill points etc. PvP on the other hand is a joke... wins are bought, not earned. Fun game though and I hope Hell/Hard drops are worth the replay.
I've been playing the game but I haven't really checked out PVP yet, but what you mentioned really sucks. This is what I truly hate about iOS: buying wins. IAP should be left out of MP. This is what I hated about MC3.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:50 PM

Well, GameEvil (yes I spell it that way on purpose) may change the Dynamics of it in the new year. At first I was mad but didnt get sucked in to the spending that some people are doing... it's just "King of the Hill" for now. The game is good and I like the updated graphics... Story is compelling enough. Play it with expecting to pay about $5.00 IAP for "Fairy auto pick-up", The 45 slot bag expansion, and permanent portable Blacksmith and the game seems fun and worth leveling into harder modes. PvP on the other hand is a Joke <---TOTAL.

"Mummy and daddy, may I spend another Twenty on the iPhone, someone is stronger than I..."
Old 12-22-2011, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meph Isto View Post
Well, GameEvil (yes I spell it that way on purpose) may change the Dynamics of it in the new year. At first I was mad but didnt get sucked in to the spending that some people are doing... it's just "King of the Hill" for now. The game is good and I like the updated graphics... Story is compelling enough. Play it with expecting to pay about $5.00 IAP for "Fairy auto pick-up", The 45 slot bag expansion, and permanent portable Blacksmith and the game seems fun and worth leveling into harder modes. PvP on the other hand is a Joke <---TOTAL.

"Mummy and daddy, may I spend another Twenty on the iPhone, someone is stronger than I..."
Yeah, the game itself is awesome. I'll prolly also buy the things you mentioned as well, which isn't too big a deal for me.

Love the last part!
Old 12-22-2011, 10:13 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpud View Post
That's just priceless, had to update my signature!
lol i'm honored.

i'm sure no one would really understand that statement if they knew nothing about iap
Old 12-22-2011, 11:50 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImLegend View Post
Got a Mana Stone Combine side quest in Deva Castle smith

I need 1 Mystic Dust and 1 Shard of Chaos to combine Mana Stone. Where can I found those materials? Been search for a while...
Thanks in advance
You can find Shard of Chaos from fighting Angry Slime east of Deva Castle.
Old 12-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

lol you have to admit that was a pretty dumb thing to say lawliet
Old 12-23-2011, 12:59 AM

I think I'm done with Gamevil. I bought all Zenonias, Baseball Superstars II and Destinia and I'm done giving them my money. I really enjoyed the first two Zenonias, particularly 2 and I played it through with all of the characters more than once. I was bothered that a lot of things that were free in Zenonia 2 cost actual money in 3. And I was starting to get bored with the formula, but it was alright. However, with this one I feel really bombarded with IAP. Practically every screen has buttons you can press to spend Zen dollars, and it seems like it would be really easy to hit it without realizing it.

Oh well, I have so many games to play right now including Chaos Rings which I just got on sale that I don't really have time for it. Don't see myself downloading another Gamevil game.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:10 AM

Default RUNE/SKILL stone?

Can someone please explain to me what these do on the fairy?
And how do I level up the rune/skill ? Bcos I have many rune stone and if I put in a new one, the old one with the skill stones attach will disappear. Do they get upgraded each time I replace it with a new one in some way?
Thanks
Old 12-23-2011, 03:13 AM

I'm up to the boss dark general Proneus, dang he is strong and his hooks are annoying.