★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Office Revenge. Time for some payback. [Coming this winter, on iOS]

12-21-2011, 03:04 AM
#1
Office Revenge. Time for some payback. [Coming this winter, on iOS]

Mustache Games - a newly founded indie game development studio is currently working hard on creating its first iOS game : Office Revenge.



Office Revenge is designed as a fighting game, but not an ordinary one, we really want it to be special. First of all, the player shall experience an exciting Story Line, involving all of the nine main characters.

Besides that, since the game is coming to iOS, our team is developing a whole new touch input interface, in order to bring the modern way of controlling classic game to the modern devices.

Here are some of the key features :
  • Exciting Story Line (offline gameplay)
  • Multiplayer via Game Center (online gameplay)
  • 9 different characters to play with
  • 9 different locations
  • Unique fighting style for each character
  • Multiple combos and super attacks for each character
  • Innovative Touch-Input interface
  • Create a character to fight with or against*
* this features are planned in our future game updates.

For more information please visit our official website:

www.mustache-games.com


Some action screenshots :




12-21-2011, 03:39 AM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustache Games View Post
Mustache Games - a newly founded indie game development studio is currently working hard on creating its first iOS game : Office Revenge.



Office Revenge is designed as a fighting game, but not an ordinary one, we really want it to be special. First of all, the player shall experience an exciting Story Line, involving all of the nine main characters.

Besides that, since the game is coming to iOS, our team is developing a whole new touch input interface, in order to bring the modern way of controlling classic game to the modern devices.

Here are some of the key features :
  • Exciting Story Line (offline gameplay)
  • Multiplayer via Game Center (online gameplay)
  • 9 different characters to play with
  • 9 different locations
  • Unique fighting style for each character
  • Multiple combos and super attacks for each character
  • Innovative Touch-Input interface
  • Create a character to fight with or against*
* this features are planned in our future game updates.

For more information please visit our official website:

www.mustache-games.com


Some action screenshots :




Really looking forward to this. I'm intrigued by the Story Line and the touch input.

Also this: Multiplayer via Game Center (online gameplay) is gonna be great.


12-22-2011, 01:28 PM
#3
Thank you for your interest! The beggining of the Story is going to be revealed in our closet press release. We are also working on a gameplay video!
12-23-2011, 02:51 PM
#4
Hi, i'm extremely interested in the new touch input.
So it shall be something like batman arkham city with consecutive combo and air combos, right?
And another few questions: it's true that it runs unreal engine 3 and that it will release in January?
Thanks!!!
12-24-2011, 03:36 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE View Post
Hi, i'm extremely interested in the new touch input.
So it shall be something like batman arkham city with consecutive combo and air combos, right?
And another few questions: it's true that it runs unreal engine 3 and that it will release in January?
Thanks!!!
I think I've read it runs Unreal Engine somewhere.

About the touch input: I hope they come up with something new, but they can get inspiration from games such as Fight Night, EA's MMA, Infinity Blade, etc.
12-24-2011, 01:47 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONE View Post
Hi, i'm extremely interested in the new touch input.
So it shall be something like batman arkham city with consecutive combo and air combos, right?
And another few questions: it's true that it runs unreal engine 3 and that it will release in January?
Thanks!!!
Hello there!

1. The touch input we are developing is special - it is suitable only for fighting games.
Originally we were inspired by Infinity Blade, but our input system is going to have different architecture, optimized for dynamic fighting action and side camera view(watch screens).

2. You are right, Office Revenge runs Unreal Engine 3, we are using the latest version of UDK.

3. We working hard at the moment and really hope that we will manage to release Office Revenge by the end of January/begginning of February!

Thank you for your interest, for more information, please, visit our website www.mustache-games.com
and "Like" us on FB : http://www.facebook.com/mustachegames
12-25-2011, 10:30 AM
#7
i didnt see the character's name below the health bar. it will be added in right?

perhaps you should add the janitor into the game and have him attack with a mop or something
12-25-2011, 11:04 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by paineyes View Post
i didnt see the character's name below the health bar. it will be added in right?

perhaps you should add the janitor into the game and have him attack with a mop or something
I follow them on twitter and read that, in fact, there is a janitor character
12-25-2011, 12:15 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Posts: 438
Send a message via Yahoo to reec0X Send a message via Skype™ to reec0X
do you need a beta test? like to test it...

GameCenter: reec0X
Devices: iPhone 6+ / iPad Air WiFi
Beta Game Tested: Click HERE
Member of THE BETA TESTER ALLIANCE group
12-26-2011, 04:06 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by paineyes View Post
i didnt see the character's name below the health bar. it will be added in right?

perhaps you should add the janitor into the game and have him attack with a mop or something
Hi there!
Yes, there will definitely be a character's name below the character image. We are also planning an option that will allow the player to name all the characters as he wants - to try his/her real co-worker's names.

There is a janitor character in the game, we are currently developing his model. You will probably see it in our next thread update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reec0X View Post
do you need a beta test? like to test it...
Yes, we will need beta testers, we will announce as soon as the beta version is ready! This will probably happen in the middle of January. Thank you for your offer.