★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Call of Mini: Zombies (Triniti Interactive Limited) [$.99-->FREE]

12-21-2011, 05:23 AM
Call of Mini: Zombies (Triniti Interactive Limited) [$.99-->FREE]

first time free (released on June).

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
12-21-2011, 05:44 AM
I never got this just because it's made by Triniti. Didn't even get Double Shot when it free. I'll download this though just to see why it's rated so highly on iTunes.

Twitter: @back2this

12-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I never got this just because it's made by Triniti. Didn't even get Double Shot when it free. I'll download this though just to see why it's rated so highly on iTunes.
i played this for a few minutes and it's not bad actually. kinda reminded me of battle bears -1, but cleaner. it has ads in the menus but not during the game, and the frame rate is excellent.

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!

Last edited by EfratBarTal; 12-21-2011 at 05:57 AM.
12-21-2011, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
i played this for a few minutes and it's not bad actually. kinda reminded me of battle bears -1, but cleaner.
Yeah, that's what it looks like. Will give it a shot tomorrow.

Twitter: @back2this
12-21-2011, 10:07 AM
Ahahaha, I knew this would happen eventually! Thanks for the heads up!

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
i played this for a few minutes and it's not bad actually. kinda reminded me of battle bears -1, but cleaner. it has ads in the menus but not during the game, and the frame rate is excellent.
ads even though the game is a paid game?

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
12-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filing Cabinet View Post
ads even though the game is a paid game?
Welcome to Trinity.

This game is surprisingly awesome so far, though. Great controls, smooth graphics, fun gameplay. I'm sure I'll hit a pay wall soon and rage delete, but it's a nice freebie.

Now playing: Squids, Shantae, Mage Gauntlet, Roboto, Emberwind, Cordy, Whale Trail, Aquaria, Super Crossfire, Extraction, Crazy Hedgy, Terra Noctis, Pocket RPG, Glowfish, Steambirds, Edge Ex, SANDWICHES!!, Goat Up, Bean's Quest, Last Rocket, Blobster, Run Jump Kill, Don't Run WAPS, Jap Werewolf, Space Tripper, Sonic CD, Sleepy Jack.
12-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Never understood why some didn't like Triniti enough to even try or buy any of their games, even when they go free. But now after Gameloft started making their paid games free and filling them with ads, I understand. Would have bought Gangstar Rio at 99 cents, but never bothered when it dropped price. Stopped paying and supporting their online game Order and Chaos, and probably will no longer buy any of Gameloft's lame knock-off games again, exept if they go free. So now I kinda get why some don't like Triniti too.

Anyways, this is a good game by Triniti though. Good controls, good difficulty, and it's addicting.

Last edited by Psykikgmr; 12-21-2011 at 06:08 PM.
12-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykikgmr View Post
Never understood why some didn't like Triniti enough to even try or buy any of their games, even when they go free. But now after Gameloft started making their paid games free and filling them with ads, I understand. Would have bought Gangstar Rio at 99 cents, but never bothered when it dropped price. Stopped paying and supporting their online game Order and Chaos, and probably will no longer buy any of Gameloft's lame knock-off games again, exept if they go free. So now I kinda get why some don't like Triniti too.

Anyways, this is a good game by Triniti though. Good controls, good difficulty, and it's addicting.
I think the main reason is that the vast majority of Triniti games are direct rip-offs of other apps on the store. They don't have many games that I would call "original". Neither does Gameloft, but that's a least a little different because they're taking ideas from console games that aren't on the iOS not hurting other iOS developers.
12-21-2011, 07:27 PM
Whoa, I never thought Triniti had it in them to make a game this good. Wow!

Just hope they remove those ridiculous Santa hats from the zombies after Christmas...

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.