★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: ANOTHER Fuzzle update...???

11-13-2008, 07:46 PM
ANOTHER Fuzzle update...???

iTunes just kindly let me know that there's yet ANOTHER Fuzzle update waiting for me to download.
And guess what awesome cool new changes are included in this version?
Minor bug-fixes, apparently...

I mean come on, I do like the game, but this is just taking the p!ss...

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
11-13-2008, 07:47 PM

11-13-2008, 07:48 PM
mek beat me to it...why u little...
11-13-2008, 07:50 PM
as i stated in the other thread, i am going to negatively review this app, saying i dont appreciate the every other day bug fixes that dont seem to add any actual value to the game

didn't the developer pretend to be a model originally to sell the store

not a fan
11-13-2008, 07:52 PM
Yup

I have other games I like a lot more, and I deleted it from iTunes because I don't want to download updates just so Fuzzle can move up in the App rankings.

This is something that Apple should fix: Updates should not move you up in the rankings. Then again, Apple has a lot to improve in the App Store.
11-13-2008, 07:59 PM
I also have this game and just deleted it. Every single update says "minor bug fixes". If the app is so buggy that they need an update every 3 days to fix "bugs" then it shouldn't be up in the app store.
11-13-2008, 10:02 PM
I deleted it from my iPod because of this and I'm going to lower my review score for it.
11-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Fuzzle is definately taking the piss, however it's just about the only way to guarantee you get steady sales.

Apple should limit updates to once a week, otherwise too bad, all you can do if you have major problems is remove from sale.
11-13-2008, 11:20 PM
I don't like them doing this, but I still update it as I hate seeing the red update icon and thinking it's something more important. (like fieldrunners!

I'm not going to delete it though, I quite like the game for some reason.

Find it hard to get more than 600 score though.

It will probably go off my iphone soon unless they raise the app limit. Lack of space is my number 1 peeve right now.
11-13-2008, 11:21 PM
I wonder if there are even any actual bug fixes or if the dev is just being malicious and doing the updates to get higher rankings. The updates are certainly too many too soon. If it has genuine bug fixes then the dev should spend like 2/3 weeks working them all out and giving us a single update at the end of it. Also I dont see people really complaining that much about it - another reason that I am sceptical about these so called "bug fixes". With so many updates, you would think they actually bring something new to it. Not being able to actually break down the "bug fixes" to me just tells me that the Dev is probably being a bit dishonest about this and as others have said - something to do with the rankings.