★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Brains Vs Dummies Now Available!!!

01-18-2013, 06:22 PM
#1
Brains Vs Dummies Now Available!!!




Brains. Dummies. Brains. Dummies. Brains. Dummies.
You are on the side of Brains. Your opposite? Dummies.



Use your Brains to destroy the Dummies.

27 High Flying, Action Packed Levels. 6 Talking, Weaponised Brains. Infinite Talking Dummies.

*Paid version includes infinite free content updates. Content includes Brains, Dummies, Levels, Stages (Space, Jungle, Forest, Canadian Rockies!!!) and Weapons!!!



Don't be a Dummy. Get some Brains!!!





CLICK ON ICON FOR LINK


bVd

Last edited by renman3000; 01-20-2013 at 06:47 PM.
01-18-2013, 07:36 PM
#2
We have received a 1000 downloads in the past 48 hours.


bVd

01-18-2013, 08:04 PM
#3
Well there is a Free version. Go on. Take a risk!


My bad, it was actually 804.

bVd
01-18-2013, 08:10 PM
#4
Well there is a lite free version to DL so I did. It's pretty good. The animations are quite funny. You get to play only three levels in the first version so it doesn't give enough for a solid impression but I must say the voice over work of the brain and dummies seems a little amateurish and could get old fast. Pretty sure in the full game there're IAP because there are different brain characters to upgrade to so yep! It might be worth it but I don't know!
01-18-2013, 08:20 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Well there is a lite free version to DL so I did. It's pretty good. The animations are quite funny. You get to play only three levels in the first version so it doesn't give enough for a solid impression but I must say the voice over work of the brain and dummies seems a little amateurish and could get old fast. Pretty sure in the full game there're IAP because there are different brain characters to upgrade to so yep! It might be worth it but I don't know!
Well, incentives with the 99 cent version are, frequent updates of content. New levels, stages, characters, weapons and trophies.

From what we have heard back from our testers, boredom has never entered the vocabulary. Mostly, awesome, amazing, fun, funny addictive etc. As the levels progress, they become much more complex. There are some minor puzzle solving elements too not to mention the new characters you dont get to play with the Free version.

All in all, in my humble opinion, it is worth 99cents considering the entertainment and content value.

bVd
01-18-2013, 08:21 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ok seems weird and like the one said before it seems like it will get old fast. Instead of just falling it should have been floating or flying around the level rail system style and it might have been better. Great animation though looks really bright and colorful
We are interested in your feed back, Can you elaborate?

bVd
01-18-2013, 08:21 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ok seems weird and like the one said before it seems like it will get old fast. Instead of just falling it should have been floating or flying around the level rail system style and it might have been better. Great animation though looks really bright and colorful
Yes, I'm The One......
01-18-2013, 08:28 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by renman3000 View Post
Well, incentives with the 99 cent version are, frequent updates of content. New levels, stages, characters, weapons and trophies.

From what we have heard back from our testers, boredom has never entered the vocabulary. Mostly, awesome, amazing, fun, funny addictive etc. As the levels progress, they become much more complex. There are some minor puzzle solving elements too not to mention the new characters you dont get to play with the Free version.

All in all, in my humble opinion, it is worth 99cents considering the entertainment and content value.
I was wondering how the free floating brains without any player control plays itself out as the game progresses? In other words are there levels where the player gets to control the flight of the brains?And are there IAPs for brains and how mandatory are they? Thank you and best of luck with your game
01-18-2013, 08:28 PM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ok like the game rage it made you move automatically and there's been 2D games like that as well so lets say you start on a spot rather the ground or the air and it works as it does not trying to kill the dummies to clear the level but your guided so all you do is aim to shoot.
Yes, that's what the game does.

bVd
01-18-2013, 08:30 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by renman3000 View Post
Well there is a Free version. Go on. Take a risk!
I'm still rofl...

I was brave enough to "toftt" and all i get on the free version
is the starting screen with music. Even after re-dl etc. nothing
niente noda no game at all...!?! (iphone 5 latest version)