★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GamesLabApps
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 17.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Penny Parlor is 4 mini games in one!
Enter the lost world of Penny Parlor, a room filled with vintage coin operated games from a bygone era. Conquer all of the challenging and nostalgic games from yesteryear:
- American Pro Football
- Super Swing Baseball
- The Amazing Golf Game
- Smack n Whack Cricket
Fully 3D machines utilise physics to allow you to flick, whack, swing and fling for hours of entertainment. Work your way through 4 Levels of increasing difficulty with Game Center achievements and leaderboards. Now with Universal support for iPhone and iPad!

Penny Parlor has been a Featured Game on the US, German and Swiss App Stores, as well as being New and Noteworthy in the UK and Australian markets!

Penny Parlor hits the nostalgia factor right on the head accomplishing this by its phenomenal presentation. AppStoreArcade

For a quick go-to game on your mobile when you have just a few moments to spare, Penny Parlor does the trick, and is executed with great presentation and style. TouchArcade

Penny Parlor looks amazing and has plenty of value gameplay wise. 4.5/5. Step right up folks, this ones a keeper. NineOverTen

CzarCastic's comments:

I'm not sure how this game made it so long without a thread here. I came across it the other day and was pleasantly surprised. It looks great on the iPad. It's got 4 different games modeled after old-fashioned arcade games. The controls are simple, but it's got that really addictive "one more try" feel to it, like all high score games should. It also has Game Center leaderboards and achievements. It's a very solid game for $0.99. Highly recommended!
12-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Apparently the game was featured on the front page here back in October: http://toucharcade.com/2011/10/27/penny-parlor-review/

Somehow I totally missed it and amazingly it didn't get a thread at that time. Go figure!

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
12-21-2011, 12:54 PM
I love this game. It's nailed the feeling of thise old arcade style games.