★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What would you delete first to make room?

12-21-2011, 05:25 PM
What would you delete first to make room?

Game x comes out tonight and you been waiting forever for this game. Unfortunately, your out of room. What are you going to delete first?

GTA3would get the boot from me, just don't have the time for it.
12-21-2011, 05:31 PM
How much room do I need to make?

If I need a lot of space I'd probably delete Asphalt 6 and/or Driver.

Some time I need to delete a load of games with small file sizes that I never play any more. The only reason they are still on my iPhone is because they aren't very big, but all together they are probably make up at least 500mb.

But I currently have 4.3 GB of free space, so I'll should be alright for the next few months.

Hakuna Matata
12-21-2011, 07:05 PM
I would delete any gameloft games, now that i think of it i've done that before.(modern combat 3,six guns,real soccer 2012,modern combat 2,brothers in arms,silent ops,9mm, the list goes on.)

Currently Playing: Shadowgun, GTA3 Anniversary, Dead Space, FIFA 12, Dungeon Hunter 3
Waiting on: Battlefield 3 Aftershock, Real Racing 3, Mass Effect 3. NOVA 3
Beta Tested: Stir Fry, Lightopus
12-21-2011, 07:20 PM
I have a 64GB iPod Touch and have recently run out of space about three times... T_T
First Time: Games I never play / never ever going to play.
Second Time: VIDEOS! Cleared up like 5GB
Third Time: A heap of Gameloft Games I don't play anymore... They're frigging huge..

not too sure what I'd do next... probably the rest of the Gameloft Games then I'd have to think a lot about what to get rid of... I'd probably check app sizes and see if they were worth it / how much I used them.

GameCenter: Raro