Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-25-2012, 05:37 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
Is there a compatibility list anywhere for this?
Really curious to know if any Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter games work on this version?
There is one somewhere, I just don't remember where. I'm guessing Seleuco posted it earlier in this forum. Street Fighter 1, 2, champion edition, and turbo all work. Couldn't get any MK games to work though. Might have to look into it.

The romset is 0.37b5.

Last edited by JackMule; 04-26-2012 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Wrong info
Old 05-13-2012, 02:12 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

First post, so I begin with a big hello to all forum members.

I have a problem with iMAme4all 1.10. It was running wothout problems. I have an iCade and was very pleased with everything.

I have 2 small daughters, the use my iPad 2 to play various games. The start everything they see just to try. I guess they messed up with iMame4all.

The emulator starts, connects with the iCade and lets you play, but whenever you are playing a game and move the joystick, it seems like some of the game tunnings are also controlled with it: moving right and left make a message appear "Sample #1 volume", same with sample #2 #3 ... sometimes other similar messages appear.

So it looks like the girls entered the mame menu and changed the key setting for a lot of these "tunnings"

I'm unable to enter the mame configuration menu. Help says something about star+select but I have tried every two-button combination. I also read somewhere it had been disabled for stability reasons.

Reinstalling the program does not solve the issue.

Any help would be very appreciated, thanks!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:14 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubelindo View Post
First post, so I begin with a big hello to all forum members.

I have a problem with iMAme4all 1.10. It was running wothout problems. I have an iCade and was very pleased with everything.

I have 2 small daughters, the use my iPad 2 to play various games. The start everything they see just to try. I guess they messed up with iMame4all.

The emulator starts, connects with the iCade and lets you play, but whenever you are playing a game and move the joystick, it seems like some of the game tunnings are also controlled with it: moving right and left make a message appear "Sample #1 volume", same with sample #2 #3 ... sometimes other similar messages appear.

So it looks like the girls entered the mame menu and changed the key setting for a lot of these "tunnings"

I'm unable to enter the mame configuration menu. Help says something about star+select but I have tried every two-button combination. I also read somewhere it had been disabled for stability reasons.

Reinstalling the program does not solve the issue.

Any help would be very appreciated, thanks!
This sounds as if you have to run iexplorer on your PC to browse the iPhone contents, find the imame folder and delete the .CFG of the app (I think it was mame.cfg, but I'm not sure). Next time you run the app, it generates the CFG again with the correct button configuration.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:33 PM

Very important question...Has anyone with iOS 6 Beta tried iMame?
Old 06-17-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tak437 View Post
VERY important indeed!!
The only thing that would EVER make me consider JB
Old 06-18-2012, 03:40 PM

Indeed. If it breaks in iOS 6 its over for a non-jailbroken iMame.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleuco View Post
Hi I'm the iMAME4all main developer.

I'm not related to iMAME fork ... but merry christmas

I have uploaded a zip file to the main google code web site with some missing files that enable cheats, artwork and set the correct splash/main art so favourites are correct drawing.

Read readme.txt included.

http://code.google.com/p/imame4all/d...E%28fix%29.zip

cheers!
Hi, I dusted off my copy of imame on my ipad and tried placing the cheat.dat file in the documents folder in imame. However, I enabled the cheats in the imame menu after selecting the game but there seems to be no way of selecting or activating the cheats. I opened the cheat.dat file with wordpad and can see "un squadron" and the invincibility cheat listed but can't acivate it in game. Could anyone help? Thanks!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tak437 View Post
If you own a Ipad 1 it's no problem. You cant update to ios6 so you can play imame forever.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:27 AM

I recently upgraded from a 16 gig iPad 2 to a 32 gig iPad 2. Almost everything went across, but i can't get iMAME to load on the new iPad - iTunes simply tells me it won't load with a fairly generic error message. Anyone know anything I can do to get it on the new iPad?
Old 07-19-2012, 11:44 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by twopiearr View Post
I recently upgraded from a 16 gig iPad 2 to a 32 gig iPad 2. Almost everything went across, but i can't get iMAME to load on the new iPad - iTunes simply tells me it won't load with a fairly generic error message. Anyone know anything I can do to get it on the new iPad?

I have both imame4all .37 iOS 5.1.1 jb on iPad 3 with no prob. Also have app store version with no prob. Installed .135 version but have no rooms for it so can't test it.